Tennis Thread

DoleINGout

On 5/29/2024 at 8:37 PM, bigbadbuff said:

Also.

I love Ons. I just have to put that out there. If she ever wins a slam, it’s going to be a very very emotional moment. Really rooting for her

Last week I put $70 on her to win RG at +6500. Was hoping Gauff or Iga would get taken out by now. She prolly gonna lose to Coco but her results this week has to be encouraging.

One has had a difficult year. Her best chance to win will always be at Wimbledon. I don’t think she can ever get it done but hey even Gauff won a major championship. So there’s always hope for her. 

Djokovic would be in a lot more trouble today if he was playing someone who had tools to hurt him. Dolo is a good clay court player but has no real shots that can take advantage of a tired Djokovic

Amazing how he was still able to beat Dolo without his legendary movement. Just shows you how much of a mental advantage he has over these players. 

I would assume he’s out at Wimbledon cause that’s in a month and that type of injury usually takes about 3 months. 

Tsitsipas has to be able to return serve better. Yesterday was disgusting to watch. Alcaraz serve is nothing special. Just so many free points won on balls that should have been returned right to Alcaraz feet. 

Sinner/Alcaraz gonna be so good 🍿 

Also looking forward to seeing Andreeva play against Saba. She’s the real next big thing. 17 and has untapped potential 

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Amazing win for Andreeva. She’s is coming! 

Helps that Sabs was almost puking on the court, but great win none the less. Andreeva is a future world number one. I think she beats Paolini tomorrow, but gets waxed (no shame in this) by Iga in the final.

Thank god Zverev saved us from having to watching Ruud in a major finals again. 

Feel good about my +450 future on Zverev. He’s plays Carlos really well. Zverev finally gonna be a major champion 

Posted (edited)

Incredible mental toughness from Zverev in that 3rd set.

Down 2-5 and wins 5 straight games to take the set!

In 2020 he was 2 sets to 1 against Thiem. Finish the job this time

Edited by agarcia34