Tennis Thread

DoleINGout

I know it’s easy to say now since the match is over but Medv being +300 and above in any match that doesn’t play on clay is wild. Medv can get doo doo brain sometimes, but when he’s focused he’s a brick wall and his defense on grass is just so good. 

Medv would have to beat world number 1 Sinner. Then arguably the best young player in the world in Carlos and then the most dominant tennis player we ever seen(go argue a wall). Has to do all that to just win Wimbledon. 

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I know it’s easy to say now since the match is over but Medv being +300 and above in any match that doesn’t play on clay is wild. Medv can get doo doo brain sometimes, but when he’s focused he’s a brick wall and his defense on grass is just so good. 

Medv would have to beat world number 1 Sinner. Then arguably the best young player in the world in Carlos and then the most dominant tennis player we ever seen(go argue a wall). Has to do all that to just win Wimbledon. 

I was extremely surprised to see him beat Sinner, and I love med. I’d stunned to see him beat Carlos and absolutely floored if he won the whole thing

19 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Why?

Never enjoyed his play style. Always thought he was overrated and when he couldn’t beat Nadal a couple years ago at Wimbledon when Nadal couldn’t serve really was the icing on the cake for me.

Tommy Paul is the best American 

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

This years Wimbledon really just shows you how random the WTA is when the top dog gets eliminated. 

Paolini really gonna be a Champion 

From 0-5 at Wimbledon in her career to a potential title. Incredible

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Never enjoyed his play style. Always thought he was overrated and when he couldn’t beat Nadal a couple years ago at Wimbledon when Nadal couldn’t serve really was the icing on the cake for me.

Tommy Paul is the best American 

That match against Nadal was insane. Rafa’s dad yelling from the stands for him to retire. And Fritz still lost lol

• Like 1

Pretty sure he dropped a f@ck you b/tch in there as well.

Salute to Carlos for falling behind a set in each of his last 3 matches. He paid for my Disneyland vacation. Appreciate you my guy. On Sunday he will pay for my Italy vacation when Nole beats him. 

7 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Pretty sure he dropped a f@ck you b/tch in there as well.

Salute to Carlos for falling behind a set in each of his last 3 matches. He paid for my Disneyland vacation. Appreciate you my guy. On Sunday he will pay for my Italy vacation when Nole beats him. 

Leaning a joker win as well. Carlos can realllly set his stamp if he beats him again though.