The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

It's Malf, and if anyone but him is lynched today I'm going to be one super butthurt townie.

Lol why? Cause you’re closer now?

Last time you were getting pushed you said you were OK with the lynch to prove that “dome is dumb”

youre claiming vanilla and have a chance to rub it in my face on your death. Why the change of heart?

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

“You haven’t been cleared”

why not say it like you have been all game?

“investigator doesn’t have a town report” on you is very different whether you want to admit it or not

It’s different but to be fair the investigator came out and said he investigated him. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s different but to be fair the investigator came out and said he investigated him. 

I realize that. And he said saying “he was cleared” because of it.

now he’s sayin “invest has a town report” on me. He has never said that before, it it’s probably similar to how it would be worded in an invest proof role 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

@theuntouchable what do you think of Mookie going from “I’ve been cleared” all game to saying “investigator has a town report” now?

a very odd way to phrase that, no?

Yes and no. Prior to the invest result, I came out and corroborated his story and I believe whicker had stated he was town (still unsure of the reasoning of that). I could understand a change given that the investigator came out and said he had a “report” on him

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yes and no. Prior to the invest result, I came out and corroborated his story and I believe whicker had stated he was town (still unsure of the reasoning of that). I could understand a change given that the investigator came out and said he had a “report” on him

He’s claimed cleared by the investigator since then. Woz coming out isn’t what changed his word use

I realize that. And he said saying “he was cleared” because of it.

now he’s sayin “invest has a town report” on me. He has never said that before, it it’s probably similar to how it would be worded in an invest proof role 

whether town or not, i think mookie is trying to avoid saying cleared, because he isnt.

i appreciate that

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

whether town or not, i think mookie is trying to avoid saying cleared, because he isnt.

i appreciate that

He hasn’t avoided it all game until now.

today he’s changed his tune. He’s not cleared, our invest just has a “town report” on him

He hasn’t avoided it all game until now.

today he’s changed his tune. He’s not cleared, our invest just has a “town report” on him

i think he realized that saying hes cleared makes him look scummy

Archived