The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MookieMonster said:

We should have a mislynch barring something crazy happening.

agree.

my crackpot theory is that you are the convertor and converted woz and touch n1 and n2, and then you can all clear each other.

if that was done, you deserve to win for your balls.

otherwise, maybe xmad is the lone mafia member, and we can lynch him, before or after me

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I don’t think it makes sense to go anyone but Malf at this point. We should have a mislynch barring something crazy happening.

What’s more likely though? Malf skipping on a hit n3 to make himself look good or xmad lying about his role and being invest immune?

Just now, MathMan said:

agree.

my crackpot theory is that you are the convertor and converted woz and touch n1 and n2, and then you can all clear each other.

if that was done, you deserve to win for your balls.

otherwise, maybe xmad is the lone mafia member, and we can lynch him, before or after me

I wouldn’t have come out defending him like that had I been converted. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What’s more likely though? Malf skipping on a hit n3 to make himself look good or xmad lying about his role and being invest immune?

also, me heavily putting the train on james n1.

putting a case on darth so he would get hit.

unvoting gopher when he was at hammer-1, and then proceeding to help lynch teude

I have a good feeling I'm gonna be the target tonight given there are only 3 people I would investigate at this point and mafia probably doesn't wanna take that chance. 

29 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

I have a good feeling I'm gonna be the target tonight given there are only 3 people I would investigate at this point and mafia probably doesn't wanna take that chance. 

can you investigate another person to bucs' dna?

i told you to do mookies.

Archived