Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

@Shady Slim had the first diary entry of the game.

gonna get an entry in early, i love this tribe, full credit to mission, very strong, very strong...
i've got a good mate in mission here and if i (when i) make it to the merge i'll chum up with whicker as well, and you've got dudes like gopher on the post merge periphery too who i also like and trust
in terms of the tribe i don't mind dwight he's a pree cool dude, ditto ET though you got to be wary given he's a big power player, mookie is a good dude and even though i don't really know much about wood and swoosh but keen to get to know em
the doctor is in!!

Before I continue with the Confessionals, a quick note on ratings.

This game started on June 9th.  It is ending August 18.  A little over two months. 

In those two months, we had 7,000 replies.  Over 93,000 views and the thread got featured. 

The ratings fall short of Big Brother.  Survivor beat Big Brother in posts, but was behind by 43,000 views.  However, Big Brother took over four months.  This all proves that Malf is the better player's host, but Jeff knows how to bring in the ratings, and you can't deny him that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

By the way, I had ZERO confessionals.

As I said, the team aspect bored me. I was waiting to dominate the individual aspect of the game.

You have robbed America of these. Shame on all of you.

I reached out to you prior to your vote off but it didn’t seem like you really wanted to chat lol

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I reached out to you prior to your vote off but it didn’t seem like you really wanted to chat lol

I don't remember what was said in this PM. 

But there were a few times when I meant to respond to something later, but got busy and forgot. 

That's my bad, lol. However - you should have had my back regardless!

Just now, Nazgul said:

I don't remember what was said in this PM. 

But there were a few times when I meant to respond to something later, but got busy and forgot. 

That's my bad, lol. However - you should have had my back regardless!

If I remember correctly I reached out to you because it had been a while since we talked and then there just wasn’t much convo there so I waited a while and then submitted my vote. Lol

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

If I remember correctly I reached out to you because it had been a while since we talked and then there just wasn’t much convo there so I waited a while and then submitted my vote. Lol

I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.

@theuntouchable with the second confessional

malf reached out doesn’t want to play the social game he says. Has my back he says.  (You got a friend in me Toy Story Gif)
If B.B. taught me anything it’s that no one can be trusted. Period. So I’m gonna do everything I can to secure any hidden immunity idol that i can. I’ve played where’s Waldo all my life and found that mofo every. Single. Time.  (Rick Grimes “It’s all about survival now” gif)
lo and behold I searched the flag and got myself an idol.  (Posts image of Idol)
it was definite luck that I ended up with it as it was in a pretty obvious spot but I’m glad to get myself one of these and especially this early. I just so happened to have a minute at work and checked my phone and it was the absolute best time to be able to.  (Toy Story “You’ll be fine, partner.” gif).

@gopherwrestler with the third

I assume these are like big brothers diary rooms and I can just ramble on. The game is starting, everyone is whining, which is annoying. Jfin is putting in an effort into life right now which I find nuts.
i got my tribe mates, all bdl guys beside pwny, but I’d prolly be willing to work with him more than anyone outside of Whicker and HZ.
utley is still butthurt, over big brother, but I am here, no fear, his butt will hurt even more as the game goes on. 
Rumor going around is Mission caught shady playing with a pineapple behind the bushes.... then asked to give him a helping hand.

@Dome on the beginning

The Beginning.
I can't believe I got the twins. Before the game LTBF approached and asked if we could work together if we found ourselves on the same tribe, I was happy to snag FJ as well as I prefer symmetry.The three of us are in a Pickle Alliance. I told them both that I would lie down and concede if need be and my goal was to push them as far as I can. I hope to allow nobody else into this alliance, ever. I believe LTBF trusts me based on Big Brother, I don't think they take my allegiance lightly. I hope this takes me far into the game, we can control our tribe I think.
Now is when I have to admit something major. This game is less about the game for me and more about the opportunity for me to study these twins in their natural habitat. I'm going to fight kick and scream as long as I can to stay in this game, but the research is what drives me. I honestly don't know what I'll do if it comes to me or them, I'd like to keep LTBF around longer than FJ as I believe he is the more interesting specimen for my studies. But keeping them together as long as possible is paramount. I'm wondering if surveying them after being eliminated will provide the same rush? A study of their competition from the jury would be a very rewarding experience.
I have so much to think about.

@Shady Slim tells Jeff what's what

it's probs a smart move to not leave the confessional convos otherwise you're just gonna wind up having like a million decentralised confessional convos with everyone and that'll be such a pain to manage, and also for people to send their confessionals, like just a heads up
seems we have a strong stable i trust with me, mission, and swoosh - and et as well? maybe? this is very good. i also very much trust dwight and want him to go deep with me too but i'm unsure if the rest of the dream team does... mookie is a good guy but as a past winner you got to be concerned about him, and i don't really know wood

Then apologizes

sorry if that sounded blunt or condescending btw didn't mean it to
you're doing a good job today was a fustercluck lmfao

Jeff laments on the lack of effort in finding Idols

At this point in the game, I’m amazed at how few attempts I’ve had at finding the Hidden Immunity Idols.  There were some half-butted attempts from a few people, but only Touch really tried, and he didn’t even try that hard, he just got lucky.  The Hidden Immunity Idol for each of the first four tribes was hidden at the base of the Flag I presented from each tribe.  This was one of the easier Hidden Immunity Idols to find. 

@ET80

ET sweats his Immunity Performance

Hey there,
So, first challenge in. Already screwed up. For some reason, I don't care. Pretty sure this might be the end of me, but the tribe draft didn't go as I wanted - so I'm going to see what kind of chaos I can cause between now and then.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

@theuntouchable with the second confessional

malf reached out doesn’t want to play the social game he says. Has my back he says.  (You got a friend in me Toy Story Gif)
If B.B. taught me anything it’s that no one can be trusted. Period. So I’m gonna do everything I can to secure any hidden immunity idol that i can. I’ve played where’s Waldo all my life and found that mofo every. Single. Time.  (Rick Grimes “It’s all about survival now” gif)
lo and behold I searched the flag and got myself an idol.  (Posts image of Idol)
it was definite luck that I ended up with it as it was in a pretty obvious spot but I’m glad to get myself one of these and especially this early. I just so happened to have a minute at work and checked my phone and it was the absolute best time to be able to.  (Toy Story “You’ll be fine, partner.” gif).

@gopherwrestler with the third

I assume these are like big brothers diary rooms and I can just ramble on. The game is starting, everyone is whining, which is annoying. Jfin is putting in an effort into life right now which I find nuts.
i got my tribe mates, all bdl guys beside pwny, but I’d prolly be willing to work with him more than anyone outside of Whicker and HZ.
utley is still butthurt, over big brother, but I am here, no fear, his butt will hurt even more as the game goes on. 
Rumor going around is Mission caught shady playing with a pineapple behind the bushes.... then asked to give him a helping hand.

@Dome on the beginning

The Beginning.
I can't believe I got the twins. Before the game LTBF approached and asked if we could work together if we found ourselves on the same tribe, I was happy to snag FJ as well as I prefer symmetry.The three of us are in a Pickle Alliance. I told them both that I would lie down and concede if need be and my goal was to push them as far as I can. I hope to allow nobody else into this alliance, ever. I believe LTBF trusts me based on Big Brother, I don't think they take my allegiance lightly. I hope this takes me far into the game, we can control our tribe I think.
Now is when I have to admit something major. This game is less about the game for me and more about the opportunity for me to study these twins in their natural habitat. I'm going to fight kick and scream as long as I can to stay in this game, but the research is what drives me. I honestly don't know what I'll do if it comes to me or them, I'd like to keep LTBF around longer than FJ as I believe he is the more interesting specimen for my studies. But keeping them together as long as possible is paramount. I'm wondering if surveying them after being eliminated will provide the same rush? A study of their competition from the jury would be a very rewarding experience.
I have so much to think about.

giphy.gif

It-s-all-about-Survival-now-the-walking-

giphy.gif