Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Yes.  Pickle Tickle Tribe can now discuss the challenge via PM/Chatty with other Pickle Tickles.  Reigning Champion's Island can now discuss the challenge with other players from Reigning Champion's Island via PM/Chatty.  Still can't PM players on other tribes though.  Gamesmanship is still allowed in thread as well. 

I have significant tangible evidence of several if not all of the teams engaging in massive collusion.  Would you be interested to hear?

Just now, mission27 said:

I'm fine with not waiting 24 hours to submit but someone has to tell me the point of this number so I can formulate a strategy. 

All I've seen so far is teams colluding with each other, coded messages involving chatty URLs, etc etc what am I supposed to do with this?

Basically, you want to pick an hour of the day in which NOBODY ELSE will go to touch the idol.  If you go at the same hour as somebody else, both of you are eliminated without getting a point for your tribe.  ET and Mathman decided to use past conversations to work out a code so that Tribe Smug and Sensual Centaurs would not go at the same time.  You also have the option of not going to touch the idol at all. 

The tribes with the most points or the most players remaining at the end will be safe.  The tribe with the lowest points/players remaining goes to Tribal Council. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

ET and Mathman decided to use past conversations to work out a code so that Tribe Smug and Sensual Centaurs would not go at the same time.  You also have the option of not going to touch the idol at all. 

Hmmm so this is legal?

If so I will send you my **** shortly

Just now, mission27 said:

I have significant tangible evidence of several if not all of the teams engaging in massive collusion.  Would you be interested to hear?

If the collusion took place in the thread, not interested, but thanks.  Neither tribe is held to honesty, and all tribes had the same privilege.  The thread is fair game for any and all game-related discussion.