Bell contract 2018

3rivers

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Article/LeVeon-Bell-Eagles-free-agent-122792158/Amp/

The first link is speculation of having to move a couple players. To be fair 247 sports is not exactly a reliable sort of info.

https://nesn.com/2018/10/nfl-rumors-this-team-seriously-considering-leveon-bell-trade/

Latest rumor. Here is my prediction. If they have another game getting barely anything out of any of their RBs, things will rapudly begin to heat up and this trade between two PA teams will happen before the deadline.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Graham played in the 3-4 under chipz was still a beast.

OK, I remembered when all that was going on, and didn't know he was doing well with that 3-4. Was he as good with that as the 4-3 they run now?   I can't believe they would trade him but if he wants top $ then he too will be a lease for us like Bell could be to them.  How much would Graham cost on a new deal ?

30 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I do think something will happen with the Eagles. Rose man is someone who will pay to get what he wants. The Eagles are tight on cap, so I could see something like Ajayi, Graham, 3rd for Bell and a 5th. 

I wouldn't mind this. I would hate to lose Bell, though.

3 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

It may not be realistic but I want at least a 2nd rdr. If some team wants to add a "good " player that's fine. 

Graham is a big upgrade, even if he’s just a pass rushing only guy to us. Ajayi replaces Bell snap count wise and is a 1 year rental. I don’t think we’re getting much more than a 3rd. Plus cap wise that works from the Eagles side. 

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Graham is a big upgrade, even if he’s just a pass rushing only guy to us. Ajayi replaces Bell snap count wise and is a 1 year rental. I don’t think we’re getting much more than a 3rd. Plus cap wise that works from the Eagles side. 

Agree the deal "works" but Graham will be a 1 year rental and my Grandma has better knees then Ajayi. With that said, it may be the best deal out there. 

5 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Agree the deal "works" but Graham will be a 1 year rental and my Grandma has better knees then Ajayi. With that said, it may be the best deal out there. 

I would honestly take it. I don’t care about rental status because Ajayi’s Contract is up too. But, it gives us the ability to extend Graham if we want. 

Just now, warfelg said:

I would honestly take it. I don’t care about rental status because Ajayi’s Contract is up too. But, it gives us the ability to extend Graham if we want. 

Perhaps, but Graham is 31 next year and I'm betting will want M. Bennett money which puts him around $9 Million a year. But as you suggested, it may be the best deal available.  

Just now, Chieferific said:

Perhaps, but Graham is 31 next year and I'm betting will want M. Bennett money which puts him around $9 Million a year. But as you suggested, it may be the best deal available.  

If we could get a pass rusher of Graham’s level at $9mil, even at 31YO, I would take it right now. Our pass rush sucks something fierce. I’m not one to spit a gift horse in the Face if that’s the offer and the cost. 

If we could get a pass rusher of Graham’s level at $9mil, even at 31YO, I would take it right now. Our pass rush sucks something fierce. I’m not one to spit a gift horse in the Face if that’s the offer and the cost. 

You are persuading me a bit. It's just hard for me to get off of that 2nd rdr. 

11 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

You are persuading me a bit. It's just hard for me to get off of that 2nd rdr. 

If we did a deal like that with the intent of retaining that pass rusher, we can take the downgrade in pick round because then that’s one less thing we have to use a pick on. So then instead of needing a 2nd because of all the holes, a hole would be plugged, and the pick isn’t as necessary. The 3rd could be the starting Ilb or starting RB. 

If we did a deal like that with the intent of retaining that pass rusher, we can take the downgrade in pick round because then that’s one less thing we have to use a pick on. So then instead of needing a 2nd because of all the holes, a hole would be plugged, and the pick isn’t as necessary. The 3rd could be the starting Ilb or starting RB. 

Makes sense I just have a hard time trusting the FO to extend Graham. 

Archived