brownie man

1 minute ago, Buckrock101 said:

man...

Simmons / TJ
Redick / Fultz
George / Covington
Saric / generic backup big
Embiid / generic backup big

and a top 10 draft pick too. boyyy, this team looks amazing, even if Simmons/Embiid/Fultz don't take a significant step forward

Unless Reddick is signing for MLE, not very likely.  Reddick would need to have his cap hold waived for them to even get close to signing George, not ot mention also moving Bayless.

Just now, Raves said:

Unless Reddick is signing for MLE, not very likely.  Reddick would need to have his cap hold waived for them to even get close to signing George, not ot mention also moving Bayless.

Considering the cap situation around the NBA, Redick for the MLE is a fine deal.  That's what Lou Williams signed for with his extension with the Clippers.  He made his extra money this season.

Moving Bayless is easy as hell.

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Considering the cap situation around the NBA, Redick for the MLE is a fine deal.  That's what Lou Williams signed for with his extension with the Clippers.  He made his extra money this season.

Moving Bayless is easy as hell.

It would need to be attached to a pick or Fultz/Saric for it to be easy as hell.  Also I think you are underestimating how much a team might offer Reddick, whether it be a 1 year rental like Philly just did or to bring him in on a longer deal.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a team like the Lakers offer him a 1 year deal similar to how Philly did if all the best FAs decide to opt-in for one more year.

Clippers could possibly pull in Lebron, PG, and possibly another star. Doc Rivers is still there. Wade mentioned Lifestyle & Family. His son just committed to a school in LA. LA does have a certain lifestyle. If they can pull in those two, another star player will probably join them. 

Just now, seminoles1 said:

-Love and #8 for Beal and #15.

Or trade them separately.

I really doubt the Wizards would do that not to mention that gives both teams a log jam.  The Wizards at big and the Cavs at guards.

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

It would need to be attached to a pick or Fultz/Saric for it to be easy as hell.  Also I think you are underestimating how much a team might offer Reddick, whether it be a 1 year rental like Philly just did or to bring him in on a longer deal.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a team like the Lakers offer him a 1 year deal similar to how Philly did if all the best FAs decide to opt-in for one more year.

You think they'd need to attach Fultz or Saric to an expiring $8 million contract to trade it?  Good lord.  All they'd have to attach is #38 and #39 and Bayless is gone.

Just now, Raves said:

I really doubt the Wizards would do that not to mention that gives both teams a log jam.  The Wizards at big and the Cavs at guards.

The Wizards will almost certainly dump Gortat this offseason and Morris is on the last year of his deal as well.  

Just now, MKnight82 said:

The Wizards will almost certainly dump Gortat this offseason and Morris is on the last year of his deal as well.  

But trading Beal for Love, just feels like Beal is the better player, though I really don't think that the Cavs improve much by trading Love for Beal.  Feels almost like a lateral move for the Cavs, though potentially a big improvement for the Wizards since they have Oubre who can step in as well.

Just now, Raves said:

Also would Hill/Beal/JR/LeBron/TT be better than Hill/JR/LeBron/Green/Love?

No I don't think so.  Beal isn't a great defender either, and he's just another outside shooter at Guard, which the Cavs already have.  Love allows the Cavs to space out defenses cause he plays the 4-5.  Beal doesn't give them that.  

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Both teams need a shake up.  Trade All-Stars and swap 1sts.

Logjams can be fixed with other trades.

Just now, Raves said:

But trading Beal for Love, just feels like Beal is the better player, though I really don't think that the Cavs improve much by trading Love for Beal.  Feels almost like a lateral move for the Cavs, though potentially a big improvement for the Wizards since they have Oubre who can step in as well.

I don't think either team would think it was an upgrade.  Both teams would hang up.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

No I don't think so.  Beal isn't a great defender either, and he's just another outside shooter at Guard, which the Cavs already have.  Love allows the Cavs to space out defenses cause he plays the 4-5.  Beal doesn't give them that.  

Beal gives them someone who can actually create a shot against the Warriors, something Love can't do.  Beal is much more than just an outside shooter and it's insulting to simply call him that.

Archived