Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i read back to tk3s questions and they seem forced to me.

thoughts frpm anyone else?

It wouldn't make sense for him to have been anything but genuine there. If they're red and he didn't vote squire then he really must've been confused. If they're green why would he lie about being confused?

2 minutes ago, James said:

It wouldn't make sense for him to have been anything but genuine there. If they're red and he didn't vote squire then he really must've been confused. If they're green why would he lie about being confused?

maybe tk3 thought they could get over in ot?

didnt count on you switching your vote

Just now, Malfatron said:

to not look so bad as to vote himself at the deadline

maybe he didnt know the vc

maybe chatty was dead

That's kinda my point though. If he's scum, to not simply hammer his team probably means he was actually confused.

Just now, James said:

That's kinda my point though. If he's scum, to not simply hammer his team probably means he was actually confused.

maybe.

i buy the part about him not knowing the vc

but he said that he didnt know whether his partner was guaranteed to be green.

thats mostly the part i doubt

Just now, James said:

Basically I'm saying he probably was confused about the game mechanics, but that doesn't really tell us anything.

it does. because if hes mafia, he knows his partner is mafia too bc he has the chatty linm

22 hours ago, Tk3 said:

so this game is like... opposite of mafia? is that why there are so many self-votes?

22 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I know my partner...

Do all pairs share the same alignment? ie, are reds with reds and greens with greens?

22 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I know, but like I said, I just got home and logged in, opened the thread, and malf immediately told me to vote squire, and then vote et.

I wasn't read up and prepared to just listen to him on either count.

for reference

21 hours ago, Tk3 said:

it's like last game. I read my PM, I rad the first page. It didn't expressly say that teams shared an alignment.

Then immediately you were telling me where to vote, and someone mentioned that they knew who my partner was, and I was trying to read up on where that information was shared.

If I were red, I wouldn't care whether we shared an alignment or not- I would know that voting squire would be good for me regardless. As green, I didn't know if it would be a good thing or a bad thing until the alignment sharing was cleared up.

also this

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it does. because if hes mafia, he knows his partner is mafia too bc he has the chatty linm

Hmm. Good point. If he was mafia I imagine he'd check in with chat before posting here. It still strikes me as a weird lie to tell though.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
21 hours ago, Tk3 said:

it's like last game. I read my PM, I rad the first page. It didn't expressly say that teams shared an alignment.

Then immediately you were telling me where to vote, and someone mentioned that they knew who my partner was, and I was trying to read up on where that information was shared.

If I were red, I wouldn't care whether we shared an alignment or not- I would know that voting squire would be good for me regardless. As green, I didn't know if it would be a good thing or a bad thing until the alignment sharing was cleared up.

also this

Yet he knew et and gopher were partners.......

Archived