Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont believe you werent aware of this though

vote @ET80

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

it's like last game. I read my PM, I rad the first page. It didn't expressly say that teams shared an alignment.

Then immediately you were telling me where to vote, and someone mentioned that they knew who my partner was, and I was trying to read up on where that information was shared.

If I were red, I wouldn't care whether we shared an alignment or not- I would know that voting squire would be good for me regardless. As green, I didn't know if it would be a good thing or a bad thing until the alignment sharing was cleared up.

As @ET80 destroyed the dancefloor with moves you'd expect from a double knee transplant, @gopherwrestler screamed and pleaded for help. The people agreed that gophers cries for mercy were too much to deal with and let him take the rope. ET was mad about leaving the party, but once the molly wears off he'll be fine.

Two more players saved for the Green Team!

Night 3 is on Monday at 10pm EST

55 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
57 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The longer squire and tk3 don't vote themselves the more hesitant I'm getting 

@Pickle Rick im thinking maybe lets go et/gopher

if they are red better to get one that didnt link themselves really.

we have 1 mulligan

good teamwork @Pickle Rick!

we got this, man.

(also thanks to james/shady who voted et late, but im not as stoked on you guys in case it was civ v civ)

but pickle, your insight in this game has helped to guide and check me.

you are an excellent partner

Archived