.Buzz

Jaguars Training Camp News and Notes

This isn’t even fair

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Please tell me we can afford Yannick and Ramsey

We can afford Yannick and Ramsey.

I'm really only afraid of losing Ramsey to a big market.

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

We can afford Yannick and Ramsey.

I'm really only afraid of losing Ramsey to a big market.

Yea i fell ya there. Extend him in the offseason maybe? Can we even afford to that then?

Honestly all this hype over the defense and WRs is great, but I feel like Bortles is t getting enough love. I know it’s just camp, and there have been some mistakes, but his balls look vastly improved and I’ve seen a lot of throws he defiantly wasn’t making in previous years.

16 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea i fell ya there. Extend him in the offseason maybe? Can we even afford to that then?

Going off of spotrac, we save 16-17 million just by letting Dareus and Church go if we want to.

4 hours ago, skaterbirdhouse said:

Honestly all this hype over the defense and WRs is great, but I feel like Bortles is t getting enough love. I know it’s just camp, and there have been some mistakes, but his balls look vastly improved and I’ve seen a lot of throws he defiantly wasn’t making in previous years.

Idk i feel like in these 36 pages he has gotten alot of love but you’re right he does seem much improved 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Idk i feel like in these 36 pages he has gotten alot of love but you’re right he does seem much improved 

Yeah I’d agree in this thread he has, but he’s gotten none in the media. That’s more what I was referring to.

8 hours ago, skaterbirdhouse said:

Yeah I’d agree in this thread he has, but he’s gotten none in the media. That’s more what I was referring to.

I'd like the media and the NFL as a whole to continue to sleep on Blake Bortles. Let him continue to improve his craft and live his best life. He's already become possibly the NFL's most criticized starting QB. 

On 8/7/2018 at 1:57 PM, pwny said:

This isn’t even fair

This is... This is... It's beautiful. Like I can watch this 20 times in a row. It's beautiful.