Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<"It was chaos after the fire began, not sure who killed him"

You try to bluff the Pinkerton (Charisma roll 2 + 2) and he just stares at you blankly. 

*You and your buddies were asked to get rid of them. Now they're gone and one of them is dead and you don't know what happened? Do I look like a fool to you?*

The Pinkerton leaned back in his chair. *Well if you all aren't responsible for what happened over at the saloon, I want my $4 back."

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<"I'm trying to follow up on some information regarding Billy.  Do you know why Billy would kidnap Floyd's sister? None of it makes any sense to me. "

*We're sure getting awful loose with the way we throw around that kidnapping word these days. You heard Graces room was packed up, didn't you? Does that sound like a kidnapping to you?* Becky caught herself and looked around. She went back to her produce, hesitant to say much else.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You try to bluff the Pinkerton (Charisma roll 2 + 2) and he just stares at you blankly. 

*You and your buddies were asked to get rid of them. Now they're gone and one of them is dead and you don't know what happened? Do I look like a fool to you?*

The Pinkerton leaned back in his chair. *Well if you all aren't responsible for what happened over at the saloon, I want my $4 back."

<"I didn't say that. Just that I don't know who killed him after the fire started. The fire got them to leave. I started the small fire. After that people were running and screaming. So what do you got for us?"

Just now, Dome said:

*We're sure getting awful loose with the way we throw around that kidnapping word these days. You heard Graces room was packed up, didn't you? Does that sound like a kidnapping to you?* Becky caught herself and looked around. She went back to her produce, hesitant to say much else.

"Darling, I'm new to town and trying to get caught up.  What I can tell you is based on the info I have heard it sounds like Billy ran off with Grace.  Now that doesn't sound like a murder or kidnapping to me.  I can't help the both of them unless I know their back stories.  I under stand your hesitation, but I need to know all I can in order to help them" 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<"I didn't say that. Just that I don't know who killed him after the fire started. The fire got them to leave. I started the small fire. After that people were running and screaming. So what do you got for us?"

One again you try to bluff the Pinkerton (Charisma 4 + 2)

*The barkeeper told me your buddy with the bayonet killed Frisk. How did he know if you didn't? You guys don't talk much?* He leaned forward in his chair again and started shuffling through some papers. *I need someone I can count on, all you've brought me is bull****. I've got nothing for you. If one of your buddys wants to come see me that's fine, but I'm not working with you.... the exit's the same way you came in*

3 hours ago, Dome said:

There’s a cemetery to the left in a fenced area. The building is in disrepair. Tall grass and sagebrush cover most of the walkway leading to the door.

I would like to sneak up to the building and see if I hear anything. Maybe through one of the windows.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I would like to sneak up to the building and see if I hear anything. Maybe through one of the windows.

You wade through some waist high brush (Stealth 10 + 6) and reach the church doors silently. You listen but don't hear anything. 

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

One again you try to bluff the Pinkerton (Charisma 4 + 2)

*The barkeeper told me your buddy with the bayonet killed Frisk. How did he know if you didn't? You guys don't talk much?* He leaned forward in his chair again and started shuffling through some papers. *I need someone I can count on, all you've brought me is bull****. I've got nothing for you. If one of your buddys wants to come see me that's fine, but I'm not working with you.... the exit's the same way you came in*

<"Well when was the last time you started a fire. It's not easy to see what happens when people are running and falling into bear traps and such...plus who killed him has no bearing on who got rid of them. The Fire did that."

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You continue to creep along the side to a window that has been broken out. Still you hear nothing.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<"Well when was the last time you started a fire. It's not easy to see what happens when people are running and falling into bear traps and such...plus who killed him has no bearing on who got rid of them. The Fire did that."

The man continues to shuffle papers.

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<Goes back to the church...tells the Pinkerton first, "Next time you want something done the price has double."

You approach the church from the front and see @bucsfan333 crouched near an open window.

Archived