Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'll try to quietly climb in the window.

Bucs crawls through the window quiet as a church burglar (stealth 14 + 6). He pulls himself through the window and silently rolls to the ground inside. 

<yells into the church from the front door "Hey Billy you in there? I'm a friend of Becky's.  I had a long chat with her today.  I'm at the the fort door Billy, if you in there come out and talk to me, that's all we want.  I've given my word to Becky Billy, no harm will come to you."

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<yells into the church from the front door "Hey Billy you in there? I'm a friend of Becky's.  I had a long chat with her today.  I'm at the the fort door Billy, if you in there come out and talk to me, that's all we want.  I've given my word to Becky Billy, no harm will come to you."

Nothing happens. 

Just now, Dome said:

Nothing happens. 

<"Come one Billy, we need to talk.  I don't give my word lightly and I've given it twice today, once that you won't be harmed and the other that I'd help clear your name.  No one in town is talking so I need to hear your side of the story directly from you so I can help."

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

After hearing the shouting outside, I'll sneak to the side of the door in this room and listen for any sounds.

You creep to the side of the room and listen (int 16 + 4), you hear movement near the back of the church.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

<goes in the back door and looks around

You turn the knob and nothing happens. The back door is locked, and several feet off the ground. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<"Come one Billy, we need to talk.  I don't give my word lightly and I've given it twice today, once that you won't be harmed and the other that I'd help clear your name.  No one in town is talking so I need to hear your side of the story directly from you so I can help."

Nothing happens.

Just now, Dome said:

Nothing happens.

"Billy, you have to talk to me.  The place is surrounded by my men and we don't want to come in after you. All we want to do is talk.  I'm a man of my word so I tell you what, I've placed my lever action rifle on the front porch.  You can come out hear and level it at me while we talk.  The old man at the stables and Becky trust me, you should too. The gun is on the front porch, I'll be hear waiting.."

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

"Billy, you have to talk to me.  The place is surrounded by my men and we don't want to come in after you. All we want to do is talk.  I'm a man of my word so I tell you what, I've placed my lever action rifle on the front porch.  You can come out hear and level it at me while we talk.  The old man at the stables and Becky trust me, you should too. The gun is on the front porch, I'll be hear waiting.."

Nothing happens.

Just now, Dome said:

Nothing happens.

"Dammit Billy, I'm coming in, if your gonna shoot me go ahead.  It'll sign you own death warrant bc I'm the only one in this town that seems to want to clear your name."

<picks up lever action and tries to open the front door 

Archived