Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Am I not in a side room? Am I in the main part of the church?

You’re in the main area where the congregation sits. Among the broken pews and bird ****.

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

"Dammit Billy, I'm coming in, if your gonna shoot me go ahead.  It'll sign you own death warrant bc I'm the only one in this town that seems to want to clear your name."

<picks up lever action and tries to open the front door 

The door is locked, but it shakes and rattles. There's a lot of give.

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<any materials around that could get me up to the door?

You look around (intelligence 3 + 6) and all you find is a big piece of firewood.

Just now, Dome said:

The door is locked, but it shakes and rattles. There's a lot of give.

<"I'm coming in Billy.  If you wanna live you better not shoot me."

Takes a few steps back and runs full go into the door lowering my shoulder>

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

With your propensity to trip and stumble in the game...you thought running full speed into a door was actually a smart idea xD

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

With your propensity to trip and stumble in the game...you thought running full speed into a door was actually a smart idea xD

Attika gets a running start, but trips and falls head first into the door! (Strength check 2 + 4) The door rattles and shakes, dust falls from the church's rafters, but it remains closed.

Just now, Dome said:

Attika gets a running start, but trips and falls head first into the door! (Strength check 2 + 4) The door rattles and shakes, dust falls from the church's rafters, but it remains closed.

Stepped further back and tried to ram the door again (rolled a 6 in chatty)

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Attika will be remembered fondly. Just wasn't agile or athletic despite bis build and scalp belt. Next time at the bar we will have a drink for him :ph34r:

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Stepped further back and tried to ram the door again (rolled a 6 in chatty)

did you roll for your strength disadvantage? Technically you could be lower than 6 ;) 

You ram the door again (6 + 4) and maybe broke your collarbone, but you end up on a pile on the floor, inside the church at least.

Just now, Dome said:

did you roll for your strength disadvantage? Technically you could be lower than 6 ;) 

You ram the door again (6 + 4) and maybe broke your collarbone, but you end up on a pile on the floor, inside the church at least.

Sorry forgot.  Just rolled again and got an 18 

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<stands up and dusts self off.  Looks around to see what and who is in the church

You look up, in front of you towards the stage, between two aisles of pews, sits the scorched pulpit. Bucs is to your left against a wall with several windows, crouched down. There appears to be closets on either side of the stage, as well as a small room immediately to your right.

Archived