Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

Just now, Dome said:

You look up, in front of you towards the stage, between two aisles of pews, sits the scorched pulpit. Bucs is to your left against a wall with several windows, crouched down. There appears to be closets on either side of the stage, as well as a small room immediately to your right.

<pulls out hatchet and moves into the room on my right, while looking around and examining the room 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

<pulls out hatchet and moves into the room on my right, while looking around and examining the room 

The door creaks open, you enter a dusty room with a desk, chair and a few bookshelves. 

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Sorry. Closets 

You creep over to the closet next to Bucs and swing the door open. At first glance it appears to be stocked with standard janitorial supplies.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

You creep over to the closet next to Bucs and swing the door open. At first glance it appears to be stocked with standard janitorial supplies.

<comes back to the church and takes a second look at the closet Attika just looked at

24 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<comes back to the church and takes a second look at the closet Attika just looked at

You search through the closet on the left side of the stage (intelligence 12 + 8) and find a key hanging on a hook. You also find some heavy duty solvent in a can that says (flammable). Please inform me what you'd like to take.

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<start to rummage through the closet for a closer look

You crowd Takara in the closet and begin your search as well (intelligence 2 + 4) and find a mop and a spool of twine. Please inform me what you'd like to take.

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<nods>

<walks to ironside facilities>

You'll need one other party member to go to with you to Ironsides Railways. The other three members of your party are in the old creepy church.

Just now, Dome said:

You crowd Takara in the closet and begin your search as well (intelligence 2 + 4) and find a mop and a spool of twine. Please inform me what you'd like to take.

I'll take the spool of twine and put it on my sash 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I'll take the spool of twine and put it on my sash 

+twine

Bucs Inventory:
Lockpicking set (many uses)
Rope (many uses)
Throwing knives (unlocks ranged attacks, 3 knives, retrievable, +1 fighting)
$2.25

Steele Inventory:
Black Powder Rifle (Slow Reload, One Shot, Marksmanship Checks unlocked)
Bayonet (+1 Fighting Skill)
Gunpowder (Many uses)
Poison (Several uses)
$1.00

Takara Inventory:
Derringer Pistol (Marksman skill unlocked, Quick reload, 5 shots)
Sawed-Off Shotgun (Marksman skill unlocked, Slow reload, 4 shots, must be adjacent)
Monocle (+3 to anyone one Charisma check)
Whiskey 
Book of matches
$4.50

Ahtahkahkoop Inventory:
Lever Action Rifle (Unlocks Marksmanship Checks, Quick reload, 3 shots)
Bear Trap (Multiple Uses)
Tomahawk (Roll Athletics Check for ranged attack, +1 added for Fighting Check)
Apple
Twine
$1.50 

Archived