Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

Just now, Dome said:

*Billy told me not to come out for nobody! You're trying to trick me! YOU'RE TRYING TO TRICK US! I AIN'T COMING OUT TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! HE AINT DEAD!*

*Grace, did Billy have the name Gaskins engraved on the soles of his Boots?*

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

*Billy told me not to come out for nobody! You're trying to trick me! YOU'RE TRYING TO TRICK US! I AIN'T COMING OUT TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! HE AINT DEAD!*

*Where the hell'd you find him?! Did he put up a fight?! Any luck finding the girl?*

<Sheriff hands you $5>

You get within about 300 yards of the facility, you're hunkered down behind a large rock outcrop. There are protesters surrounding the front gate. Pinkertons stand guard from inside with long guns of some kind.

<"They were under the church. We are trying to get Grace to come out now. She is a bit hysterical."

+$5 Takara 

Bucs Inventory:
Lockpicking set (many uses)
Rope (many uses)
Throwing knives (unlocks ranged attacks, 3 knives, retrievable, +1 fighting)
$2.25

Steele Inventory:
Black Powder Rifle (Slow Reload, One Shot, Marksmanship Checks unlocked)
Bayonet (+1 Fighting Skill)
Gunpowder (Many uses)
Poison (Several uses)
$1.00

Takara Inventory:
Derringer Pistol (Marksman skill unlocked, Quick reload, 5 shots)
Sawed-Off Shotgun (Marksman skill unlocked, Slow reload, 4 shots, must be adjacent)
Monocle (+3 to anyone one Charisma check)
Whiskey (many uses)
Solvent (many uses)
Book of matches (many uses)
Lantern (many uses)
$9.50

Ahtahkahkoop Inventory:
Lever Action Rifle (Unlocks Marksmanship Checks, Quick reload, 3 shots)
Bear Trap (Multiple Uses)
Tomahawk (Roll Athletics Check for ranged attack, +1 added for Fighting Check)
Twine (many uses)
$1.50 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

*Grace, did Billy have the name Gaskins engraved on the soles of his Boots?*

*WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIS BOOTS?!* Grace was screaming. You hear loud footsteps above you in the church, you can hear the Sheriff and the Deputies voices. You hear Grace stand up. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

<heads over to the railroad facility and meets Steele

You get within about 300 yards of the facility, you hunker down with Steele behind a large rock outcrop. There are protesters surrounding the front gate. Pinkertons stand guard from inside with long guns of some kind.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

<Leaves the cellar and meets the Sheriff in the church. 

You open the hatch the same time the Sheriff tries to open it. 

*Get the hell away from that poor girl you'll scare her senseless! We're taking her straight to her parents!* The Sheriff pats your back and gives you a slight nudge towards the door.

Just now, Dome said:

You open the hatch the same time the Sheriff tries to open it. 

*Get the hell away from that poor girl you'll scare her senseless! We're taking her straight to her parents!* The Sheriff pats your back and gives you a slight nudge towards the door.

<as I'm headed to the door I yell back to the Sheriff "just so you know Sheriff, Grace told Billy to kill Floyd bc Floyd was going to tell her parents that they were fooling around.   She is a murderer.  Oh and she has a gun aimed at that door downstairs and is threatening to shoot anyone should comes through it that is not Billy. We both know Billy ain't walking through that door, so here is some advice, when you hear her pull the trigger, duck!" 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<as I'm headed to the door I yell back to the Sheriff "just so you know Sheriff, Grace told Billy to kill Floyd bc Floyd was going to tell her parents that they were fooling around.   She is a murderer.  Oh and she has a gun aimed at that door downstairs and is threatening to shoot anyone should comes through it that is not Billy. We both know Billy ain't walking through that door, so here is some advice, when you hear her pull the trigger, duck!" 

*Yeah yeah yeah I'm sure. Damn bounty hunters always making their job out to be harder than it is* he heads down the ladder. 

Archived