4 Fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

JaguarCrazy2832

Hello Jet Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. Robby Anderson emerged as a legit big play threat at WR despite being one of the only guys worth guarding. Do you expect him to take the next step and catch for 1000 yards?

2. Quincy Enunwa, before injury, was considered to be a solid PPR asset to have and now he is coming back hoping to be a good #2 in NY. What kind of production do you expect from him?

3. Is there any RB worth drafting on this team in either PPR/Standard formats? 

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

Providing he stays out of trouble then Robby will eclipse 1000 yards this year in my opinion. Should get a nice number of TDS too. 

Quincy is a really good player when healthy but obviously it’s unknown how he will bounce back after his injury. Can see him getting a lot of catches but Kearse will be taking a lot of those big third down targets he used to get. 

As for the running backs....I imagine a combo of Crowell and Powell will be featured a lot. Crowell would be my choice in fantasy league but wouldn’t be someone to target early.

Powell is someone I'd keep my eye on especially late in the season where he tends to be most productive. 

Anderson should eclipse 1,000 yards and maybe 8 TDs IMO.

I'd probably more inclined to grab Kearse in a PPR league because he's got the head start on Q to win that slot job.

Crowell has some value. I wouldn't rely on him though. Maybe as a 3rd RB on your roster or so. Anderson is a big play guy, so he can get you 0 points 1 week but can also get you 30 the next. He's also not reliable off the field and still might face suspension. Enunwa is a hard one to gage, since he was out a whole season. New QBs for him, new system, etc. He's worth taking but like the other 2 shouldn't be relied on. Pryor might be our only guy worth a late round flyer on. He has size to be a red zone target but wont be getting 100yds weekly.

Archived