SURVIVOR POOL 13 is now over! Lurker is our champion!!

Woz

35 minutes ago, Woz said:

Woz: Oh, Spawn #2, what team do you want? It can be any team. Well, any football team.

Spawn #2: The Jaguars!

Woz: This is the team you are going to root for, not necessarily the team you want to pick.

Spawn #2: Oh ...

Spawn #1: If you say the Cowboys, Eagles, or the Giants ...

Spawn #2: The Cowboys!

<Woz cries on the inside>
Woz: You want the Cowboys?

Spawn #2: <laughing> No! The Cowboys suck!!

<Woz grins, knowing he is raising his kids right>

Since it is bed time, I'm going with the Jaguars until I get an official answer.

Can you explain what all these mean. Is this a comedy skit or what 

9 minutes ago, Lazy10 said:

Can you explain what all these mean. Is this a comedy skit or what 

My kids, as they do not have accounts on FF, unofficially enter the competition (they're listed in the Host Notes, not in the main list). I just listed how my second child came to their decision because I found it hilarious.

Also, we have a new unofficial competitor:

Wife of Woz [NY Jets] - Minnesota

Just now, Woz said:

For the record, I did not mention that I had picked them. She chose the Vikings herself (said she had a good vibe about them ... which is a good thing for the Vikes).

10 hours ago, Woz said:

The first victims go into the 'chipper tonight!!

tumblr_nez03uQg6J1u0ywnco3_250.gif

Aaaaaand I'm out!  Haha, looks like I (and everybody else) was right on the money that Sark has no business being an NFL OC.  The offensive performance tonight was just more of the same from last year under his leadership.  Two consecutive first-and-goal situations and they score a grand total of 3 points.  Oh, and Julio Jones wasn't even on the field for that entire first sequence either.  What kind of weapons-grade idiocy was that exactly????

1 minute ago, megatechpc said:

Aaaaaand I'm out!  Haha, looks like I (and everybody else) was right on the money that Sark has no business being an NFL OC.  The offensive performance tonight was just more of the same from last year under his leadership.  Two consecutive first-and-goal situations and they score a grand total of 3 points.  Oh, and Julio Jones wasn't even on the field for that entire first sequence either.  What kind of weapons-grade idiocy was that exactly????

Well, he made up for it by trying to force to Julio for the end of the game.

2 hours ago, Woz said:

My kids, as they do not have accounts on FF, unofficially enter the competition (they're listed in the Host Notes, not in the main list). I just listed how my second child came to their decision because I found it hilarious.

Great stuff man, it's great to include your family into fun games :D

Archived