Preseason Week 2: New York Giants @ Detroit Lions

Acgott

Game isn't televised where I'm at, but I'm looking at the stats and the lack of a running game has me thinking our offensive line isn't playing so hot.  If anyone is actually viewing the game if you could share your insight.

Again not viewing the game but it looks like Webb if nothing else is making some decent throws, 14 of 20 for 140 yrds and a touchdown.  He also looks to be spreading the ball around.

48 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Game isn't televised where I'm at, but I'm looking at the stats and the lack of a running game has me thinking our offensive line isn't playing so hot.  If anyone is actually viewing the game if you could share your insight.

Again not viewing the game but it looks like Webb if nothing else is making some decent throws, 14 of 20 for 140 yrds and a touchdown.  He also looks to be spreading the ball around.

I was following it on Twitter. Gallman did great, Stewart terrible. Right side of OL still needs a lot work. Defense did great besides from Ogletree not covering well. Webb did great. Overall a great game across the board.

4 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I was following it on Twitter. Gallman did great, Stewart terrible. Right side of OL still needs a lot work. Defense did great besides from Ogletree not covering well. Webb did great. Overall a great game across the board.

Thanks,  I'm watching highlights and these quarterbacks are looking good.  24-10 with 6 minutes left in the fourth.  Webb looks more relaxed but will know more when the network airs the game.

On 8/16/2018 at 10:40 AM, GMENNATION said:

LOL It would be nice to see the oline play a bit better. We have so many weapons but it could be ruined by the oline

As a Vikings fan, I feel your pain.  I'll be cheering for the Gmen this season.  Best of luck!

Archived