Injuries Thread: What do you Know?

JaguarCrazy2832

So not everything gets reported in our News forum but with drafts already done or looming its not a bad idea to keep a running list so what do you know?

Doug Baldwin is out for the rest of the preseason but seems like he's back for Week 1

Jerick McKinnon is the same as Baldwin

Derius Guice is gone for the year and Perine came up limping in his most recent preseason game

AJ McCarron has a broken collarbone

I'm sure I'm missing a ton

Recommendation for folks.  Download the Sleeper (formerly Sleeper Bot) app. They source all over the place on the AP, but I've rarely seen them wrong and they're typically among the first to report injuries (it's on Sleeper as soon as it's on Twitter).  And they do update stories as quick as those updates come available.

7 hours ago, The LBC said:

Recommendation for folks.  Download the Sleeper (formerly Sleeper Bot) app. They source all over the place on the AP, but I've rarely seen them wrong and they're typically among the first to report injuries (it's on Sleeper as soon as it's on Twitter).  And they do update stories as quick as those updates come available.

Is it a free app?

I'm most interested in hearing about Rex Burkhead's status heading into my first draft on Thursday.

As far as what I know about Eagles' players.

Wentz- I'd give it 50/50 Week 1 and I think he is a full go by Week 3 at the latest. I'm not drafting any QB until the 8th Round at the earliest and if Wentz is on the board I would take him.

Foles will play week 1 if Wentz can't. His injury is nothing significant.

Alshon- I don't think he is going on PUP but I am not confident in him for week 1. Not sure when to expect him back at full strength to be honest. I am actively avoiding him in drafts.

Agholor will be full go and out there week 1. He is a "my guy" for this draft season especially with Alshon's status in question.

Archived