Preseason week 2 GDT: 49ers vs Texans

Forge

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who is this Wilson runner? 

He was the UDFA we grabbed. He had some nice chatter at first after we signed him, but it died pretty quickly. 

Just now, mw2noobbuster said:

I guess we agree to disagree, I'll have to look back on it and get a view more looks. 

Yeah, I could be wrong. I only saw the live play, which wasn't ideal given the speed, and then the replay from a single angle. 

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Did you know that Nick Mullens once suffered an injury that resulted in his bone sticking out of his thumb and he asked the staff to push it back in and tape it up? LOL

They did as he asked and he went back in to the game. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Is Mullens half Asian? Not much information about him online. Yeah, it doesn't matter, but I was just thinking it's cool to have even more diversity at the QB spot in the NFL. 

I just kind of figured he was half hobbit. 

Just now, Forge said:

Did you know that Nick Mullens once suffered an injury that resulted in his bone sticking out and he asked the staff to push it back in and tape it up? LOL

They did as he asked and he went back in to the game. 

Damn, so you're saying he's tougher than CJ basically. Sold! lol 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

I guess that's it for Mullens. Basically a drive. I hope he gets a real chance to move up the ladder sooner rather than later. I'm guessing we won't see him much in game 3, but will in game 4. 

It looks like there is not a realistic chance that they even think about bumping him up over Beathard. I'd guess next year at the soonest if we don't go out and sign someone to be JG's backup 

Archived