What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Why? That isn't cool bro. Already herd a few Eagles posters say that and i called them out on it.

Why do people think its cool to not like people stuff? This is a facebook instagram social media thing. 

I was trying to make him feel better about not getting likes from me

My friend Ashley is like that, she she wont like anything on facebook, like she will just send you a text with a comment about a picture you posted,  cause people will think shes trying to hard or desperate , im like "there likes, there not pieces of your soul, you weirdo"

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

blocked

LOL sensitive are we? What cause i explained the rules to you? 

I told you can hyperlink it. Actually had some mods/posters explain to me  really well and why we have to and makes sense(sponsorship) 

Edited by Bednarik60

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Triple blocked. Do you want to make it quadruple, young man?

Obviously your having problems , cause i can still see your posts. 

Why are you so mad? All i did was explain to you linking and keeping to the rules. If you did the same, i wouldn't "block" you lol. 

Whos acting young? lol not me. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Obviously your having problems , cause i can still see your posts. 

Why are you so mad? All i did was explain to you linking and keeping to the rules. If you did the same, i wouldn't "block" you lol. 

Whos acting young? lol not me. 

I don't know how much clearer I can be that I am joking lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Also blocking me, youll miss all the hot in season long snapper talk i present to the NFL General every year. Im a sorta savant genius when it comes to long snapping. 

I would hand out so many footballs for a well written, updated weekly thread analyzing and evaluating the performance of all 32 long snappers.