Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hell no. I had no clue what was going to happen. Post game you will be able to ask pwny. 

1st - I thought both me and the manager were going to die

2nd - I came up with an elaborate plan to pose as cool rick (fingers flicking) only for pwny to name cool rick.

I did figure out all that stuff on my own though. I guess all that stuff and it looks like I am 100% accurate. 

this just seems a little too convenient to me

Just now, Malfatron said:

why do you always get the best roles, lol

I have never ever played as bad as I did this game. I screwed up by not properly reading the roles and then when I did (actually really) watch the episode while reading the episode, I posted a brilliant role breakdown only to have pwny basically condemn me to death.

But I am no b**tch like UNT. So I refuse to side with either of yall. Lynch me I guess. I dont even know if it will work. I literally have 0 knowledge more than a normie. 

Just now, husker_vikes3 said:

not sure I trust malf right now.

feel like one of him or matts should be the lynch

you wanna form an alliance? i have no pals in this game. if you're w/ me vote malf. and if you have a gun, hook me up w/ it. daddy knows how to use it. 

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so...you were helping mafia find you then

Also, BTW, when I made the post "I hope you do lynch me" - - I had no clue that I was unlynchable. I told pwny I wanted to be killed so I could rejoin the game (As I have no insider knowledge) 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:
15 minutes ago, pwny said:

Because tomorrow is a holiday, I'll take a vote on whether people want N1 to be Monday or Tuesday night.

prefer to watch malf squirm for a minute since dome already got the quick out 

no squirming here, man.

if you guys decide to lynch me, it is what it is

i have no fear.

the guards found matts. its obvious that means a conversion to mafia.

if matts had found simple rick, then he probably would have gone to civs.

simple choice for me

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I have never ever played as bad as I did this game. I screwed up by not properly reading the roles and then when I did (actually really) watch the episode while reading the episode, I posted a brilliant role breakdown only to have pwny basically condemn me to death.

But I am no b**tch like UNT. So I refuse to side with either of yall. Lynch me I guess. I dont even know if it will work. I literally have 0 knowledge more than a normie. 

what do you think happens now that the guards found you?

i find it hard to believe that nothing happened from your perspective

you are a master at escaping the lynch when yiu should be dead to rights, and i will not fall into this trap again

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

no squirming here, man.

if you guys decide to lynch me, it is what it is

i have no fear.

the guards found matts. its obvious that means a conversion to mafia.

if matts had found simple rick, then he probably would have gone to civs.

simple choice for me

Try it. Its a waste. I missed on my simple rick guess. Your theory is sound. I kinda wanna know if I can be lynched anyways. 

LIS:

If civ: Lynch Malf

If Scum: Hit Ted

Matts

Two separate game events have occurred.

Rick D. Sanchez III and [Fired] Candidate Morty are now both aware of who they are. What does this mean?

Archived