Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

And I want to once again be very clear that I am not a huge b**ch like @theuntouchable. I am going to play to my objective. Which right now I dont have one aside from guessing blindly which one of you is 'simple'. Due to that I will simply play along like a normal scrub player so that when I do get a purpose its not completely obvious. 

That’s funny, cause I did play to my win objective because I knew I was going back. Meanwhile, you can’t see the forest through the trees. 

6 minutes ago, James said:

Biggest concern right now is that J-22 might end up being similar to Mick Foley in Wrestlemania; we might spend the whole game making moves around him only to find out that he literally doesn't matter.

This is my thought on the matter. We know the horses *** was unlynchable “at that moment” and would soon become lynchable. I think he would become lynchable once he gets his final alignment and we know he failed on his move. 

IMO most likely scenario is that he was converted to mafia.

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

You sound like a broken record because you're repeating the same things that don't answer my question. 

You were against lynching Matts before we found out he couldn't be lynched. I gave a well reasoned argument (one which Malf agreed with btw) on why it would be best to lynch a claimed other on day 2 and not later when we will likely have a less favorable ratio. You didn't respond to this other than "well we can't lynch him anyway." Do you agree with this or not? If you do agree, then why is it strange or "tunneling" to think that's our best move. If you don't agree, then why? 

Has it accomplished nothing? Has it not generated this discussion with you? How can you know it's accomplished nothing when over half the game has likely not even read it to chime in? 

What would have made it not tunneling? Ignoring it? Making a comment but also making sure to suspect someone else? Suggesting a lynch but not voting?

Anyone who didnt realize I was J22 D1 wasnt paying attention. I literally posted a gif "throwing a wrench" and then "dont hate the game" then "flicking you off".... Then iPwn said the regional dude had been promoted (killed).

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This is my thought on the matter. We know the horses *** was unlynchable “at that moment” and would soon become lynchable. I think he would become lynchable once he gets his final alignment and we know he failed on his move. 

Yeah, I don't know what is most likely, but I think its a much safer bet to think he'll end up mafia aligned.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I feel like this is one of those times where you're trying to get Malf lynched so you can brag about getting Malf lynched.

Nah. Ive been saying since the start he is scum. As I have no win condition currently, IDGAF what yall do. And Malf brings more entertainment to the table than other people. 

13 minutes ago, James said:

Biggest concern right now is that J-22 might end up being similar to Mick Foley in Wrestlemania; we might spend the whole game making moves around him only to find out that he literally doesn't matter.

I would ignore me completely if I were you. And by you, I mean civ or mafia. I cant be more clear how not vested into either side winning I am right now.

Right now the only thing I am doing is promoting discussion. 

4 minutes ago, James said:
8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yeah, I don't know what is most likely, but I think its a much safer bet to think he'll end up mafia aligned.

We all know what is going to happen. As soon as I am lynchable, I am going to claim I was converted to civ. You guys will be forced to lynch me. Then I die. 

But for the record, I think there is a solid chance that tophat guy has a chance to make me the new simple rick. 

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, @FinneasGage the more you play this out, the less I start to care. You act as though you were scorned? You played me first homey.

agreed. this act is getting old. especially since i had no idea there was even a possibility of you getting evicted due to the BBWs losing the comp. plus, it was a competition, where the 3 tribes compete with each other.

18 minutes ago, James said:

exactly.

i think someone finding jr22 (whether it be simple rick or the guards), just progessed the storyline.

matts doesnt have his alignment yet, because ipwn didnt say he did. hes been updating everything else.

we should lynch a mafia read today

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We all know what is going to happen. As soon as I am lynchable, I am going to claim I was converted to civ. You guys will be forced to lynch me. Then I die. 

But for the record, I think there is a solid chance that tophat guy has a chance to make me the new simple rick. 

Obviously I'm hoping you don't find simple rick.

30 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I feel like this is one of those times where you're trying to get Malf lynched so you can brag about getting Malf lynched.

Although malf low key saved himself, which no one commented on. 

i think bucsfan lowkey saved me.

and also, lynching me isnt any great accomplishment. i was lynched d1 in slappys old west game

Archived