Trade advice

Wraith554

3 hours ago, Pburg908 said:

First post ever! I’ve been reading what other people have been writing in the Eagles Fourm since 2010...that being said I need some help/want to contribute now. What do you guys think of Mixon for Evans strait up? I’m in a 14 team ppr league and I have Gordon + Howard and A. Jones (coming off suspension after this week) too. For WR’s I have cooks, Anderson, and Goodwin. What do you guys think?

I think it’s a fair trade

53 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Why not go after Hill? I'm assuming that is Tyreek.

Can't go wrong hanging onto Conner either IMO.

I don’t think there’s any way he bites. Hill just went off and even though Conner did too, he’s still just a glorified rental.

4 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I'd definitely hang on to Collins. I'd look to package a WR with Conner instead or a lower end RB like Breida if he doesn't want a WR.

True that.

Let me throw another scenario at you; this is his team:

QB: Newton, Rivers

RB: R. Freeman, Hyde, Crowell, Murray

WR: Hopkins, OBJ, Anderson, Agholor, Watkins, Ross

TE: Kelce, Graham

What do you think the chances are I could snag Hopkins or OBJ with a package including Conner? His RB's are actual *** and he already tried getting Barkley off me.

3 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

@dtait93

I think you could definitely make something work there. I think you have to decide how you'd rank Hopkins/OBJ/Hill and go from there. Maybe steer clear of OBJ as you have Barkley?

Yeah I'd rank them Hop, Hill, then OBJ only because I have Barkley. Idk...I tend to overvalue my players whenever a trade presents itself. I'm just not sure how long to ride the Conner train. He could very well be what drives me to the playoffs, but then if I get there and Bell takes over the backfield it would all be for nothing most likely. Decisions, decisions..

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Yeah I'd rank them Hop, Hill, then OBJ only because I have Barkley. Idk...I tend to overvalue my players whenever a trade presents itself. I'm just not sure how long to ride the Conner train. He could very well be what drives me to the playoffs, but then if I get there and Bell takes over the backfield it would all be for nothing most likely. Decisions, decisions..

IMO you have 3 other capable RBs on your roster in Barkley, Howard, and Collins. You can certainly wait it out a few weeks. Not like your WRs are weak but getting Nuk or Hill would be a win. If Bell comes back and takes away from Conner in the playoff run you didn't capitalize on that value. 

16 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

IMO you have 3 other capable RBs on your roster in Barkley, Howard, and Collins. You can certainly wait it out a few weeks. Not like your WRs are weak but getting Nuk or Hill would be a win. If Bell comes back and takes away from Conner in the playoff run you didn't capitalize on that value. 

True. I'll probably hold off for now and revisit it next week. He has KC's run defense on his plate this week and I may be able to sell even higher. I'm pretty set on trading him, just a matter of striking a deal at the right time.

Trying to offer up Doug Baldwin right now, what's his value? It's a ppr league and I really want a WR. Am I aiming to low when I like the thought of...Kenny Golladay for Doug Baldwin straight up?

Is Baldwin & Collins to much for Juju? I kinda hate the look of my team. It's a PPR league. 

22 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Trying to offer up Doug Baldwin right now, what's his value? It's a ppr league and I really want a WR. Am I aiming to low when I like the thought of...Kenny Golladay for Doug Baldwin straight up?

Is Baldwin & Collins to much for Juju? I kinda hate the look of my team. It's a PPR league. 

Honestly, I think his value is in the toilet right now. Probably looking at 4 weeks out with the injury, maybe another week or two before I would trust him enough to actually put him in my lineup. I think Galloday is a fair ask, but would depend on the other player's wide receiver set up, who's available on the waiver wire. I have Galloday in my main league as I just pulled him off the FA market, but I have 4 receivers over him in Cooks / Fits / Green / Davis. Plus I still have Keelan Cole, and there are other tempting guys on the waiver wire. So I would swap Galloday for Baldwin for a long term stash. But if I were in a situation where Galloday is my wr 2 or my flex play, and there's nothign really out there on the waiver wire? I'd be less inclined to take that deal. 

Honestly, think Baldwin + Collins isn't enough to get someone to give up Juju, especially with Collins coming off a rough game and Juju having a really nice one. He'd have to be desperate at the running back spot. 

Archived