Nasty Nate vs Cool Joe. WEEK ONE GDT

bigbadbuff23835

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Yup. There is at least some spark there. Lots of drops have hurt him too. 

They need to just cut Peterman and sign some random backup.

I think best guy available in free agency is Paxton Lynch. Bunch of young guys available. Very little vets

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Positives, without the turnovers and laughably piss poor offense the defense has been OKAY at points

Negatives, literally every single other thing about this football team.

We will be lucky to win 3 games. We gutted it of talent in the off-season and will have no offense all year.

I still just dont understand how we didnt address the offensive line position at all.

5 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

OLine has struggled but it's better than I thought it would be. Many sacks occurred with the QBs holding the ball to long and trying to scramble. 

I'm more concerned with their penalties. Like on the last drive Josh made a great throw that was wiped out by penalty. Luckily tho Allen made another great pass right after. 

Those penalties are a sign that they can't handle their assignments. Period. I get that the Raven's front 7 is very, very good, but combined with what I saw during preseason and this group's play today, this may be the worst OL I've seen from the Bills in the last 20 years.

Just now, LeeEvans said:

I still just dont understand how we didnt address the offensive line position at all.

Because we are the Bills, I suppose they wanted to have McCarron take the bludgeoning and the blame but he got hurt and sucked too bad. We have all the money next year, so that was probably the plan.

Now we just get to watch the franchise QB we spent all these assets on get ruined and beat to hell. Great.

1 minute ago, Yibbyl said:

Those penalties are a sign that they can't handle their assignments. Period. I get that the Raven's front 7 is very, very good, but combined with what I saw during preseason and this group's play today, this may be the worst OL I've seen from the Bills in the last 20 years.

Yup. It might be the worst offensive line in NFL history and I dont think that is an exaggeration.

11 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yup. It might be the worst offensive line in NFL history and I dont think that is an exaggeration.

IDK...some of the Cardinals OL's shortly after Warner retired might save us from that distinction! It's probably close though.

Geez, this is going to be a very long season.

I was confused why where was so much optimism earlier in the week for this game. I mean, this team has zero talent. Yes, next offseason will be cool with so much money to spend, but we will probably throw most of it towards ex-Panther players who have "high character". Remember, McBeane holds character to a higher standard than actual football skills. We don't have an offensive line, wide receiver, QB is still a question mark, and oh yeah, no CB's other than Tre.

And I do like the HC and GM combo, I think they have potential. But all I've seen so far is the willingness to get ex-Panther people who they know and "trust" (see Lotulelei, Benjamin, Tolbert, and Webb to name a few)and not have the ability to replace holes, sorry...GLARING HOLES, on the team (O-line and CB). All I can say is this offseason will tell a lot about them and if they are willing to branch out and get players that will actually help this football team.

Archived