2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

26 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I know he is a sophomore .... but here me out ...

Peyton Ramsey from Indiana

dude looks like a stud in the making

I say we wait on him and revamp the defense

#pipedream

Tua is my guy. He might be the best prospect I’ve ever seen. Dude is accurate with a rocket arm and excellent pocket presence. 

1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Tua is my guy. He might be the best prospect I’ve ever seen. Dude is accurate with a rocket arm and excellent pocket presence. 

Guys are WIDE open on most of his completions. I'd like to see him make more difficult throws before I'm sold.

5 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

watching the Ohio state vs Michigan state game and this DE Kenny Willikes is a monster , poor mans JJ watt when he was a Wisconsin

he would be a solid pickup

I feel like he makes a lot of plays against stiff olinemen that he won't be able to get away with in the NFL. But his play recognition and instincts are top notch.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I feel like he makes a lot of plays against stiff olinemen that he won't be able to get away with in the NFL. But his play recognition and instincts are top notch.

you maybe right, its the first time ive seen this guy so just thought id say something

sitting here on duty with nothing better to do xD

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

you maybe right, its the first time ive seen this guy so just thought id say something

sitting here on duty with nothing better to do xD

His first big play of the game he shifted inside half a yard, just before the snap, and shot the gap unblocked. Plays like that only work against Benenoch. 😂

But him recognizing screens and always being around the ball has been impressive. He's been a force. He's one of the biggest reasons tOSU hasn't looked good on offense today.

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

His first big play of the game he shifted inside half a yard, just before the snap, and shot the gap unblocked. Plays like that only work against Benenoch. 😂

But him recognizing screens and always being around the ball has been impressive. He's been a force. He's one of the biggest reasons tOSU hasn't looked good on offense today.

agreed, maybe with some better coaching he could really be a force

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

agreed, maybe with some better coaching he could really be a force

I tried looking up how big he is. 6'4" 249lbs, 6'4" 260lbs, 6'3 223lbs. It's all over the place. 😂 I wish colleges had to be honest.

He's a converted LB. So that helps explain the instincts. PFF loves him.

I think we just need to go defense and OL in this draft. The exception is if we don’t get Teddy in the off-season and Grier is available in the 2nd when we pick and deem he is worth a shot. Bottom line I think Jameis will be back 1 more year and the new staff will get a shot with him and get to make the decision on his Bucs career. 

I haven’t been part of this crowd until this comment but man Derwin James over Vea looks good now. Too bad we need more DL and DBs. Would have been nice to have the S position solidified going into this draft.

5 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I think we just need to go defense and OL in this draft. The exception is if we don’t get Teddy in the off-season and Grier is available in the 2nd when we pick and deem he is worth a shot. Bottom line I think Jameis will be back 1 more year and the new staff will get a shot with him and get to make the decision on his Bucs career. 

I haven’t been part of this crowd until this comment but man Derwin James over Vea looks good now. Too bad we need more DL and DBs. Would have been nice to have the S position solidified going into this draft.

been thinking this forever now, just sucks, I was so upset draft day...

as for Grier, I think it is a bit of a stretch that he would fall to us in the 2nd

what ever happened to Bryce love ? is he still good idk I don't watch much college we need a RB in the worst way, Barber hasn't even cracked 400 rushing yards in 8 games, not saying its a bigger need than CB, OL, DL but still

38 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I think we all agree that the trenches need to get better. McCoy on the roster or not, if the top DE or two like Bosa is off the board but Ed Oliver is on the board at our pick, do we take him since he is kind of a DT/DE hybrid?

100000000000% yes. 

Worry about where he fits afterward. He's the kind of guy you scheme around.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Guys are WIDE open on most of his completions. I'd like to see him make more difficult throws before I'm sold.

It’s college football. He makes difficult throws. Don’t give me this scheme nonsense. Alabama is unstoppable because TUa is an elite QB something bama has not had. 

You need to study ball placement, decision making and pocket presence. Because it translates. 

Winston made too many tight window throws in college. Why? Because balls were not delivered on time. In the nfl that’s interceptions. 

Tua is legit. Let’s not pick apart schemes and offenses. Because I bet the Texans and chiefs are quite happy right now. 

Archived