Preseason Week 2 Chiefs @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

So Shawn Williams is going on IR. Which CB is going to move to safety? Shaw?

Best case scenario they put him on IR recall, but I guess we will know very soon.

I think they may have to sign somebody, at least for some insurance. Jairus Byrd is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Its a good thing Clayton Fejedelem has been getting so many reps as a starting S now, because he's going to be starting in week 1 now.

Ugh, not looking forward to the rewatch of this one. Willis and Glasgow (or however it's spelled) jumped off the screen tonight for me. Liked Smith, Fleg, Vigil, Tez, and Evans tonight too and purposefully not throwing any names of the offense out. Was it Evans that looked like he got the stinger from the punt return? Couldn't make out who it was. 

Thought Clarke showed a lot of heart and motor but couldn't finish off anything really.

16 minutes ago, Futbudds said:

Ugh, not looking forward to the rewatch of this one. Willis and Glasgow (or however it's spelled) jumped off the screen tonight for me. Liked Smith, Fleg, Vigil, Tez, and Evans tonight too and purposefully not throwing any names of the offense out. Was it Evans that looked like he got the stinger from the punt return? Couldn't make out who it was. 

Thought Clarke showed a lot of heart and motor but couldn't finish off anything really.

It was Evans but he returned to the game.  Our coaching staff unfortunately doesn't have the balls to do it, but our starting LBs should be Burfict, Vigil, and Evans...

39 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

It was Evans but he returned to the game.  Our coaching staff unfortunately doesn't have the balls to do it, but our starting LBs should be Burfict, Vigil, and Evans...

Hopefully Evans gets some time with the ones these last two preseason games. 

For the offense the beating of the dead horse which is how this line is going to turn out seems to be the key to how the season goes. If they can just get to mediocre the weapons should be able to put up points. Bodine is by far the last thing I want to see when the o is on the field. Diehlman isn't afraid to get a lil nasty in there which was fun to see would like to see how he looks against another teams' non-roster bubble guys. 

Did it seem like the whole team had the yips to you guys? Did Marv think this was a playoff game or something?

Archived