Preseason Week Two - Bucs @ Jags

bucsfan333

47 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It should be 21-0. Not 12-0. We've dominated every aspect of this game. Yet it's still close.

I think a lot of that is just all the talent on offense still trying to mesh. And of course it's preseason.. haha

your team looks to have scary potential offensively though. Winston still does some bone head things, but his talent and all the weapons he has on the outside will produce some scary matchups and if they gel some scary numbers. 

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

I think a lot of that is just all the talent on offense still trying to mesh. And of course it's preseason.. haha

your team looks to have scary potential offensively though. Winston still does some bone head things, but his talent and all the weapons he has on the outside will produce some scary matchups and if they gel some scary numbers. 

I was more impressed with our oline than anything else. They gave Jameis all kinds of time.

5 minutes ago, project T.O said:

It is going to be fun to watch because Koetter moves his weapons all over the place

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I was more impressed with our oline than anything else. They gave Jameis all kinds of time.

I will be honest I'm not a bucks nor jags fan so I'm only half watching the game. And not taking time to watch o-line work. Haha

Moslty just been noticing how the additions of Jackson and Howard gives an ever improving young Qb more weapons and should help put Evans into more single coverage situations ( which is never a good thing for defenses). 

Archived