Week 1 GDT: LETS GO!!!

TheVillain112

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/09/hue_jackson_attributes_josh_go.html

What week is Todd Haley going to assassinate Hue Jackson?

I can't imagine Hue lasting through this season. I thought he did a decent job in Oakland for what he had. Why is he so bad now? Did he just overachieve in Oakland?

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

nah we are super bowl champs until someone else wins it. Which will be us again in February love. . 

LOL. The universe pitied you and gave you your one. You're at the back of the line again. Foles is a pumpkin. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

What does Foles have to do with the eagles winning the super bowl with carson wentz at qb this year? 

Simple. Lady Luck took pity on you. She won't be doing it again this year. When Suh bites off Carson's foot, that'll be it for you.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Simple. Lady Luck took pity on you. She won't be doing it again this year. When Suh bites off Carson's foot, that'll be it for you.

You think fox will pay actors to pretend to be rams fans again this year so that the fanbase in the parking lot won't look entirely like eagles fans?

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

You think fox will pay actors to pretend to be rams fans again this year so that the fanbase in the parking lot won't look entirely like eagles fans?

Those weren't Eagles fans. Those were homeless people. There's a real homeless problem in LA. But I can see how you could get the two confused. ;)

18 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Those weren't Eagles fans. Those were homeless people. There's a real homeless problem in LA. But I can see how you could get the two confused. ;)

well if you're already down on your luck why make things worse by following the rams?so makes sense.

Archived