2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

ttitansfan4life

6 hours ago, 615finest said:

that’s pretty interesting, guess they want to see his movement skills I’m guessing

Definitely will be interesting. Oliver will likely test extremely well. I think if we used him the way the Ravens used ZaDarius Smith who played OLB and at DT in subpackages it could definitely work. Oliver was a stud coming out of high school and dominated his freshman year. Then an idiot was hired as DC who would rather his DL play patty cake instead of getting after it and his career kind of went downhill. He’s not a natural edge rusher that’s for sure so we’d still have to add someone.

12 minutes ago, Mariota615TN said:

Over Wilkins?

Yes, don’t get me wrong Wilkins is a beast as well, But Lawrence to me is the better fit, because he can play everywhere on the line, has speed power & quickness he’s tough to move in the ground game, he pushes the pocket, he’s a every down player  now pair him next to Casey inside opponents have to pick their poison. There also been reports he played hurt this year which is a reason his production slipped, but I love a player that would play for his teammates rather than **** it down & get ready for the draft 

Why are you guys assuming we still won’t get sweat, keep in mind Robinson has proven time & time again if you’re his guy he will trade up & go get you. Jack Conklin Rashaan. I love sweat but I also love Oliver & Lawrence & Hockenson this draft is loaded baby wit D line 💪🏽

6 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Why are you guys assuming we still won’t get sweat, keep in mind Robinson has proven time & time again if you’re his guy he will trade up & go get you. Jack Conklin Rashaan. I love sweat but I also love Oliver & Lawrence & Hockenson this draft is loaded baby wit D line 💪🏽

Because Sweat was going to go top 10 before this and now it’s a done deal. We’ve lost some draft picks the past few years with trade ups. If there’s any trades this draft, I think it’ll be down. 

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Because Sweat was going to go top 10 before this and now it’s a done deal. We’ve lost some draft picks the past few years with trade ups. If there’s any trades this draft, I think it’ll be down. 

All the mock drafts I’ve seen had sweat going in the teens either to Carolina Green Bay or us. Again if that’s who Robinson wants I have no doubt he’ll trade up for him, he’s shown to be aggressive in the draft.. but if he didn’t slide to us I’ll be cool with us going Oliver or Lawrence if there. To me 

Archived