2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

ttitansfan4life

5 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Big win for him since he was rumored to weigh like 227

Good player but inconsistent as hell. Also weak as hell at the POA. He’s got tools though. Sweat is my top guy as far as pass-rushers that might be available at the 19. I don’t think he’ll dominate drills at the combine but I like his whole makeup with setting the edge and as a pass-rusher. He dominated at the senior bowl. I think we need a guy opposite of Landry who can defend the run which is why I like ZaDarius Smith as a FA Target so much. Having said that, I’ve seen Smith lineup along the DL for the Ravens because of his size in sub packages so getting him and adding another pass-rusher would be really nice. Then having a sick front 6 in nickel packages consisting of draft pick, Z Smith, Landry, Casey, Evans, and Brown.... Woah that could be sick especially if Landry and Evans continue to develop. Got to get a consistent pass-rush if we ever want to beat Luck.

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Doing a mock, what are your guy’s needs? I got Devin White somehow still on the board. Most pass rushers are gone... Polite, Burns, Gary, Sweat, Ferrel, you name it. What about OG Cody Lindstrom? DT Dremont Jones?

Lindstrom easily. Edge, iOL, IDL with pass rushing ability, and WR would be the top 4 needs IMO.

Archived