Jaguars, Browns favorites for Dez Bryant now that NE and Redskins found WR..

chrishill1122

Supposedly Dez wanted to go to NE but they just signed Corey Coleman.. Plus the Redskins just said they want to sign Brian quick..

Does that make the Jags the favorite for Dez bryant i say yes.. He would add a dimension we dont have since we lost Arob.. Do it now before we play the patriots..

4 hours ago, chrishill1122 said:

Supposedly Dez wanted to go to NE but they just signed Corey Coleman.. Plus the Redskins just said they want to sign Brian quick..

Does that make the Jags the favorite for Dez bryant i say yes.. He would add a dimension we dont have since we lost Arob.. Do it now before we play the patriots..

He would add a dimension we dont have...

An injury-prone diva WR

Yea thats what we need. And Moncrief is already injury prone so really we're just bringing a vastly overrated diva WR who hasn't had a good season since 2014 and thats playing with a good QB on a team that loved to throw

He really doesn't bring the same element as ARob.  ARob has route running precision and technical prowess for days.  Dez is just a big guy who seems to still kinda be in the process of learning and refining a lot of those details of the game, as his raw athletic talent has started to fade pretty noticeably.

49 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Dez isn't a good RB.

FIFY cuz u know Fournettes hammy.

i know how to get our offense better but its up to the staff to do it.  we need to get Grant involved more.  good things tend to happen when he gets the ball so we dont give him the ball.  i get not giving it to him all the time but u know run some of those 2 RB looks we were running and badda bing botta boom

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

FIFY cuz u know Fournettes hammy.

i know how to get our offense better but its up to the staff to do it.  we need to get Grant involved more.  good things tend to happen when he gets the ball so we dont give him the ball.  i get not giving it to him all the time but u know run some of those 2 RB looks we were running and badda bing botta boom

Grant isn't the kind of guy you make the focal point of your offense though.  He's a fun change of pace guy with some speed.  That's it.  You don't just play him a ton and get those same results he gets in limited schemed up snaps.  His production is a mirage, in that it won't scale by volume with more touches.  It's just not that easy.  Especially if you've primarily built your team to run the ball in a very different way.

You go with those 2 RB looks and you're just going to start seeing more defenders suited to handling them, and keyed on the things we do out of that set.  People just fell in love with that because it kinda worked as a total curveball for one half of football one time.  It's weird.

Archived