Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

Welp. Victim blaming doesn't do anything for us, so I'll hold off on that.

I think inactives are the way to look for now. a flacco seagulls (formerly darthpees) would be my go-to among that group, maybe sanchez too. I think woz would make an effort to come in and post unless he's legitimately busy.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@ EVERYBODY...WHO SHOULD I HIT?...TIME IS TICKING

I dont think you should announce it. I dont think you should have claimed at all. What if you get roleblocked? Or protections mess with it. 

I think you will be safe with an inactive or James. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think you should announce it. I dont think you should have claimed at all. What if you get roleblocked? Or protections mess with it.

Completely agree, but now that he's out I'd rather him not hit whicker.

Just now, The Orca said:

Still dont get this...are you working with him?

You were going to hit him based on one of your theories. I get why you'd trend back to that with pickle coming back civ, but I hope that you can see why it was a justified lynch.

Hitting an inactive is still a shot in the dark, but its a better shot.

2 minutes ago, James said:

You were going to hit him based on one of your theories. I get why you'd trend back to that with pickle coming back civ, but I hope that you can see why it was a justified lynch.

Hitting an inactive is still a shot in the dark, but its a better shot.

why an inactive now and Pickle before. He wanted to look at inactives and you and Whicker kind of tunneled on him

Just now, The Orca said:

why an inactive now and Pickle before. He wanted to look at inactives and you and Whicker kind of tunneled on him

He was checking all the boxes on the "caught scum" checklist. You go for an inactive when nothing else sticks out.

Archived