? Week 3: Steelers (0-1-1) @ Bucs (2-0)

ravishingone

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Gotta think that means Spence is active though.

Kwon is gonna have his hands full in the middle. Hopefully we cheat up Whitehead a bit if Conte can't go.

they brought someone off the practice squad to play DT   With the Steelers issues on the oline and defense, I expect them to run the ball 

Will Clarke should not be active over Spence, but that s just me.

42 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Good chance RoJo still doesn’t make his debut with the now DL shortage. We get Grimes back but are down Beau.

With all the injuries we have, it sounds like it'll be either Rojo or Elliot suiting up.

Gotta imagine Rojo has a chance to play this week.

16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Oh, no. It's gonna be McCoy, Gholston, JPP, and Curry. At least I'd imagine. Spence is pretty much a lock to play a lot now. He better make a difference if he wants to stick around.

I guess Worthy is starting.   If the entire right side of the Steelers oline is out, no excuses for the dline not to get consistent pressure.

Just now, ravishingone said:

i would hope there is going to be some line stunts and blitzing from the LBs on that side of the Steelers line.  The Bucs need to win the turnover battle this game.

If we can do what we did to Foles, I think we'll have a chance. 

We're gonna have to try and take away the quick game. AB is one of the quickest guys in the league, and if we let him get a dozen catches underneath he's gonna make us pay for it.

I'd rather force Ben to make tougher, deeper throws against J Evans roaming over the top. Let him use his speed and ball skills to make some plays.

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If we can do what we did to Foles, I think we'll have a chance. 

We're gonna have to try and take away the quick game. AB is one of the quickest guys in the league, and if we let him get a dozen catches underneath he's gonna make us pay for it.

I'd rather force Ben to make tougher, deeper throws against J Evans roaming over the top. Let him use his speed and ball skills to make some plays.

Ben is terrific, he ll give the defense some chances with down the field shots.  I was encouraged by the pass rush last week.  The Steelers oline is worse then last week, but their weapons are elite.  

Looking forward to see if the defense can take another step forward.  No clue if they get shredded or hang in there and get off the field.

Just now, ravishingone said:

Ben is terrific, he ll give the defense some chances with down the field shots.  I was encouraged by the pass rush last week.  The Steelers oline is worse then last week, but their weapons are elite.  

Looking forward to see if the defense can take another step forward.  No clue if they get shredded or hang in there and get off the field.

I would guess Ben throws for 350+. But hopefully we can pick him off a few times while he's shredding us 

Archived