? Week 3: Steelers (0-1-1) @ Bucs (2-0)

ravishingone

This will be a tough game tonight. The situation the Steelers find themselves in is a situation from which I expect them to respond in a big way.

I think all this hinges on the running game. If we can control the ball and the clock, we should be fine. 

8 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Oh dear. 

More Evan Smith tonight then. I wonder if Cappa is active if Jensen can’t go.

I think we can guess what illness he has. Get him an IV and hope he can go...

Yeah, I think Cappa or Liedkte gets activated.  I m not thrilled with Smith playing at center against a 3-4 defense.  

On 2018-09-23 at 9:48 AM, bucsfan333 said:

it's official that cody replaces burns. Good news for bucs fans is that we still have issues at safety, possibly worse than what burns is being blamed for. Out of everything in this game, I am most interested in the safety play, next would be how we try to cover OJ Howard . 

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Hmmm, Fitz wearing a brace on his right knee in warm ups.

I really believe that is why Winston will be back to starting at some point. Winston has proven he can take a beating at FSU and the first few years with the Bucs.  The oline just has been awful.  Now to start the year it has been better but I don't think Fitzmagic will stay healthy all year.  

Fitzmagic will need to play smart tonight bc the Steeler D is very physical and can potentially put a hurting on Fitzmagic 

Archived