Week 3: New York Giants @ Houston Texans

Acgott

4 hours ago, Gmen said:

If we're drafting high enough in the draft to get a top QB again, that means the Giants have sucked once again, and this time you can't excuse Eli.  It was pretty crazy they didn't draft one this year, I can't imagine it happening two years in a row.  The only way it doesn't happen is if Lauletta gets on the field late in the season and plays well.

Or if the QBs aren't great again. It could happen, and we'd be in a good spot to grab a future all-pro like Nick Bosa, Ed Oliver, or Jonah Williams. I'm keeping my eye on Stidham and Herbert. Grier is more like Webb than Lauletta so I doubt he would be the pick and im just not a huge fan of Lock from Mizzou. I also like McKenzie from UCF and Shurmur from Vanderbilt. 

I like giving Wheeler a chance. During the preseason, I thought he'd be the starting RT week 1. Not sure this is the best week to make that change, but we'll see. Gotta appreciate coaches actually making a change and trying something new. He's the opposite of Flowers in a lot of ways. 

Archived