Jump to content
Acgott

Week 3: New York Giants @ Houston Texans

Recommended Posts

JJ Watt and Clowney lining up against this offensive line should be fun to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not if you like Eli. 

 

In other news. Do we forgo a franchise QB again for Ed Oliver?

Edited by YogiBiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gmen said:

JJ Watt and Clowney lining up against this offensive line should be fun to watch.

You would think, but the Mariota, Lewan, and Conklin-less Titans just beat the Texans. The Texans are not very good. There are other teams that look just as bad as us, and the Texans are one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

Not if you like Eli. 

 

In other news. Do we forgo a franchise QB again for Ed Oliver?

If Stidham or Herbert don't step up... honestly, yeah probably. Grab young Shurmur in the 3rd or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

If Stidham or Herbert don't step up... honestly, yeah probably. Grab young Shurmur in the 3rd or something.

This is probably the draft to take Oliver or Bosa, I agree. I want a quarterback badly, but the pass rush is so bad that I’d be fine with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

This is probably the draft to take Oliver or Bosa, I agree. I want a quarterback badly, but the pass rush is so bad that I’d be fine with that.

Same deal as this past year. If you are sold on a QB, take him. If not, take the best player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to be a painful game to watch. If Eli was running scared from Lawrence and Taco... imagine how deer in the headlights he's going to be with Watt, Clowney, and Mercilus. Plus Watson is the exact kind of QB this team always struggles with. Rush him and he's gone for 13 yards. I really don't see anyway they win this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shockey1979 said:

This is going to be a painful game to watch. If Eli was running scared from Lawrence and Taco... imagine how deer in the headlights he's going to be with Watt, Clowney, and Mercilus. Plus Watson is the exact kind of QB this team always struggles with. Rush him and he's gone for 13 yards. I really don't see anyway they win this game.

Disguise your coverage and rush only 4. You’ll win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, amazingandre said:

Disguise your coverage and rush only 4. You’ll win

We do a lot of disguising, but rarely only rush 4. Bettcher blitzes a lot. Does Watson look bad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2018 at 5:01 PM, minutemancl said:

If Stidham or Herbert don't step up... honestly, yeah probably. Grab young Shurmur in the 3rd or something.

Honestly wouldn't mind taking Oliver/Other Impact defender/player take Ryan Finley in Round 2. He has the tools and skillset to be a perfect match Shurmur 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we're drafting high enough in the draft to get a top QB again, that means the Giants have sucked once again, and this time you can't excuse Eli.  It was pretty crazy they didn't draft one this year, I can't imagine it happening two years in a row.  The only way it doesn't happen is if Lauletta gets on the field late in the season and plays well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×