Game 163 Thread: Brewers @ Cubs

ramssuperbowl99

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Doubt it.

Also Chacin confirmed not pitching tomorrow:

"Start".  2 innings of Chacin followed by a parade of relievers.  

The winner will be whoever wins the Quintana v. Yelich battle the first 6 innings.  Q has owned him in the past (and consequently the Brewers), but that was before Yelich went super saiyan.  

Also, I would have somehow included a picture of Chatwood in the first post alongside Darvish.  Steve Cishek was the only offseason signing that has prevented last offseason from being a complete ****show for Theo and Co.  They had an unbelievable trade deadline, but that offseason looks brutal right now.  Essentially the opposite of Stearns.  Stearns in the offseason and Theo at the deadline, and that team never loses a game again.

Just now, hrubes20 said:

Also, I would have somehow included a picture of Chatwood in the first post alongside Darvish.  Steve Cishek was the only offseason signing that has prevented last offseason from being a complete ****show for Theo and Co.  They had an unbelievable trade deadline, but that offseason looks brutal right now.  Essentially the opposite of Stearns.  Stearns in the offseason and Theo at the deadline, and that team never loses a game again.

I looked around, then got lazy. Also considered Bartman.

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm skeptical that we go that hardcore or even that we start him.

Not sure why he wouldn't get the start.  He's been really good against the Cubs this year and it's his turn in the rotation, isn't it?  

10 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Weird setup here.

3 of the 4 of Cubs, Brewers, Dodgers, Rockies will make it to the NLDS, all you gotta do is win today or in the wild card.  

Love how the 5th best team in both leagues is guaranteed a spot in the Division Series...

Archived