Chiefs Place RG Dr. Duvernay-Tardif on IR

Chiefer

Noooooo.  Dr. Lineman from Canada xD.

That does really suck though.  Gonna hurt that OLine.  Hopefully not too serious and he can get back after it.  He is one of the few linemen who have another, entirely unrelated comfortable career lined up if an injury like that ends his career though.  Sounds like it's not that severe though, which is nice.  As long as he doesn't get a serious of repetitive brain injuries instead i guess.

Chiefs RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (fibula, I.R.) also suffered a Maisonneuve fracture in his leg Week 5 and is now in doubt to return in 2018.

Coach Andy Reid admitted the injury is worse than the team initially thought; LDT was expected to be a return candidate in a minimum of eight weeks. His season is now in jeopardy. A Maisonneuve fracture is a spiral fracture in the fibula associated with a tear of the interosseous membrane.

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Chiefs RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (fibula, I.R.) also suffered a Maisonneuve fracture in his leg Week 5 and is now in doubt to return in 2018.

Coach Andy Reid admitted the injury is worse than the team initially thought; LDT was expected to be a return candidate in a minimum of eight weeks. His season is now in jeopardy. A Maisonneuve fracture is a spiral fracture in the fibula associated with a tear of the interosseous membrane.

Sothere was ligament damage. Ugh worst case scenario. Figured that though, because 600+LBs rolled onto his leg awkwardly amd slowly.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jordan Devey? I'm so, so, so sorry KC fans. As a 49er fan who had to endure him as a starting guard for an entire year, I really feel your pain. 

Yeah and LDT aint coming back. Hopefully theyll put Wylie in there if things go bad.

Archived