Gameday Thread - Redskins vs. Packers 8/19

MKnight82

On 8/16/2017 at 9:45 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

Hopefully Nate is relieving Cousins this week.

That healthy dose of Colt last week bout laid me in a coma. We didnt have such a good crew around making the thread fun to read, the sandman would of put a whoopin on me.

If the OL doesn't play better, Colt doesn't have a chance, and neither would Nate. Pass protection was abysmal from our OL last week and run blocking. It's got to be better if we are going to see our entire offense play better. We couldn't even get our running game going because of how poorly the OL played, especially the back ups.

I heard today that Preston Smith might play, his ankle is doing much better.

Ryan Anderson may miss the game with a stinger.

I tell ya what, our OLB position is becoming a bit of a concern because of injuries. Yes, Anderson, Galette and Smith's injuries don't seem serious but couple that with Murphy's season ending knee injury and it's becoming an issue.

Roster battles to keep an eye on during Redskins vs. Packers | CSN Mid-Atlantic

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washington-redskins/roster-battles-keep-eye-during-redskins-vs-packers

1. Starting Middle Linebackers: Zach Brown, Will Compton or Mason Foster?

Rich - Zach Brown and Will Compton

JP - Zach Brown and Mason Foster

2. Backup Running Back: Samaje Perine, Mack Brown or Matt Jones?

Rich - Samaje Perine

JP - Samaje Perine

3. Carry a fourth Tight End?

Rich - Yes

JP - Yes

Again, it isn't as fun when they both agree, but they are both still right. Given the injuries to Jordan Reed and the outstanding camp (and versatility) from Niles Paul, keeping a fourth tight end seems likely. Who will it be...?

Fourth Tight End: Jeremy Sprinkle or Derek Carrier?

Rich - Jeremy Sprinkle

JP - Jeremy Sprinkle

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Decided to watch the first few minutes of the game before putting the kid to bed. Should be able to fire off 5/6 posts about how we're going 0-16 before I gotta move on with my life

2-14.  We'll sweep Dallas.

Present for the game. Kids didnt like I forced them inside from the pool so I can watch. But thats their fault for not liking the Skins more.

And Im reppin some post tonight. Take your time to be here for the game and keep me company. You deserve it. lol

Green rep party tonight.

Archived