Raiders vs Seahawks England Game. Why Didn't they give the ball to Lynch!

Humble_Beast

I picked up Carr off waivers in my fantasy league... starting Cooper 

i think we going score over 28 and this game going be a shoot out. Seahawks secondary is bad, they are horrible at getting to the qb. Carr is good if he is comfortable in the pocket... I predict a shoot out. Raiders can get to the QB, and Russell is too good to give time in pocket top. They have been running the ball and we have been giving up big plays in run game.. Baldwin And Cooper both been underachieving... I expect them to have good games tomorrow...I also think raiders will have a tough time running without KO 

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

i think we going score over 28 and this game going be a shoot out. Seahawks secondary is bad, they are horrible at getting to the qb. Carr is good if he is comfortable in the pocket... I predict a shoot out. Raiders can get to the QB, and Russell is too good to give time in pocket top. They have been running the ball and we have been giving up big plays in run game.. Baldwin And Cooper both been underachieving... I expect them to have good games tomorrow...I also think raiders will have a tough time running without KO 

To be fair we've had a tough time running WITH KO.  Though I don't think it's his fault, more of a scheme issue.  Power RBS would be great for the guys we have minus Kolton.  

29 minutes ago, Totty said:

To be fair we've had a tough time running WITH KO.  Though I don't think it's his fault, more of a scheme issue.  Power RBS would be great for the guys we have minus Kolton.  

I hate that we did this again ZBS instead of playing to the players strengths. I am really concerned at how or why Tom Cable is a “good OL coach” because it doesn’t rub off anywhere he goes. If he can’t change to play to the players strengths and scheme accordingly. I am at a loss of words. The Sam Bradford of OL coaches. 

We are not playing to players strengths. I’m also surprised we don’t run more 2 TE setup play action or for that matter........ play action. Marshawn literally fights for those chunks of yards and we don’t use it to out advantage. Not sure it’s all personnel. The coaching is also dipping in the fecal pot

49 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

it's like when we brought Art Shell back lol

It’s sad . I don’t think we are as bad as Art Shell 2.0. We are bad in a lot of areas and that would have to do with drafting. Granted the “Widom of Tom Cable and Greg Olsen” are not the greatest. I like PG as our dc. Tom Cable is putrid when it comes to coaching Greg Olsen isn’t exactly a Walsh in the making but we definitely need a better coach for OL. Everything he touches turns into ****

12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Seattles secondary surprisingly is not bad. Our linebackers are bad. Deep crossing routes by the slot receiver destroys us multiple times a game because of the zone coverage we use. Our linebackers take the underneath instead of the deep every time. No doubt our pass rush is hot garbage though.

Good morning all.  It's a classic autumn afternoon in London.  Beautiful sunny day yesterday, but now dark, cold and mist like rain forecast all day.

Our so called 'national stadium' has a roof that doesn't close fully and gets bloody cold/damp on days like today.

I hope we manage to get off to a fast start today (and I question arriving a day later than the Seahawks) because if heads go down today I can't see us pulling off a come from behind win.

Onwards and upwards as we say in these parts.

40 minutes ago, LondonOakRaider said:

Good morning all.  It's a classic autumn afternoon in London.  Beautiful sunny day yesterday, but now dark, cold and mist like rain forecast all day.

Our so called 'national stadium' has a roof that doesn't close fully and gets bloody cold/damp on days like today.

I hope we manage to get off to a fast start today (and I question arriving a day later than the Seahawks) because if heads go down today I can't see us pulling off a come from behind win.

Onwards and upwards as we say in these parts.

Well that is not good. Unless we can run the ball effectrively. Sorry you have to see this team in this state of shame. 

18 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Well that is not good. Unless we can run the ball effectrively. Sorry you have to see this team in this state of shame. 

Hey, I've been an on and off fan for 30 years, so I've seen plenty of shame; this recent bout feels uniquely odd though since Gruden's homecoming! My brother is Bears fan, so this season just sucks full stop.

From memory when its rained like this for the London games the pitch (sorry 'field') has cut up pretty badly as it's a football (sorry 'soccer') pitch and not designed for the heavy footfall of an NFL game.  I have a bad feeling about this one, but I live in hope.

45 minutes ago, LondonOakRaider said:

Hey, I've been an on and off fan for 30 years, so I've seen plenty of shame; this recent bout feels uniquely odd though since Gruden's homecoming! My brother is Bears fan, so this season just sucks full stop.

From memory when its rained like this for the London games the pitch (sorry 'field') has cut up pretty badly as it's a football (sorry 'soccer') pitch and not designed for the heavy footfall of an NFL game.  I have a bad feeling about this one, but I live in hope.

Been a fan since 87 like you lol lots of shame has been witnessed.   

As of right now looks like our best guard KO and  WR Bryant are out. Lynch and Richard should be used a lot this game. Just hoping no injuries on that turf. 

Raiders inactives vs. Seahawks: LG Kelechi Osemele S Karl Joseph WR Brandon LaFell CB Nick Nelson DL Frostee Rucker OL Ian Silberman RB DeAndré Washington

This is what is frustrating with this team.... Why do they keep a 30+ year old WR on the roster just to healthy scratch him each week? Why not use that roster spot on a young player you can develop in the system? 

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This is what is frustrating with this team.... Why do they keep a 30+ year old WR on the roster just to healthy scratch him each week? Why not use that roster spot on a young player you can develop in the system? 

It’s a head scratcher for sure. #tankjob

Archived