Which WR Tandem would you take? AB/Thomas V Julio Jones/Green or Beckham/Hopkins

mdonnelly21

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which WR Tandem would you take?

• Antonio Brown & Michael Thomas
    • Julio Jones & A.J Green
    • Odell Beckham & DeAndre Hopkins

Looks like a win/win/win with the 3 options. Would be some incredible duo's. I'll take number 1 though. I have had AB as the best WR in the NFL for years now, and Michael Thomas appears to be making a strong case for consideration of being a top 5 WR. I also like how they both have 2 different styles of play that could be utilized.

On 10/17/2018 at 4:57 PM, Cheesehawk said:

Odell and Hopkins is the best combo on that list. 

Yup, Odell and Nuk are the best with awful QBs. Julio gets injured every season now and never catches RZ TDs anymore and Green can go invisible against great teams. As for #1 it was close but I'm not sure Pittsburgh doesn't have a better duo already with AB and JuJu.

18 minutes ago, Classic said:

Yup, Odell and Nuk are the best with awful QBs. Julio gets injured every season now and never catches RZ TDs anymore and Green can go invisible against great teams. As for #1 it was close but I'm not sure Pittsburgh doesn't have a better duo already with AB and JuJu.

I agree with you on Green. He has a tendency to disappear but JuJu over Thomas is nonsense. JuJu has been an excellent #2 but he has the benefit of having AB on the other side. Thomas isn’t very far behind AB. 

Archived