2018-2019 NCAAB Thread

11sanchez11

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

HOUSTON IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE OF TEXAS DOE

/sarcasm

Houston is good but their coach is a POS and they can’t even sell out their 7000 seat arena in the 4th most populated city in America.

There’s a reason they’re in the AAC and nobody gives a **** about them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Houston is good but their coach is a POS and they can’t even sell out their 7000 seat arena in the 4th most populated city in America.

There’s a reason they’re in the AAC and nobody gives a **** about them.

Serious question, are you stupid?  every UH game at fertitta has been a sell out.  here's a tip, you do realize that not every game ever thats considered a sellout is actually a sell out right?  people buy tickets and sell them on secondary markets to make a profit.  if nobody buys them then nobody sits on those seats.  also the aac is about to be a 4 bid league, and possibly a 5 bid league depending on what memphis does in the tourney given that the tourney is in their arena. 

once again get your facts straight before saying stuff because you really look stupid saying your post.

Edited by Texansfan713

25 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Serious question, are you stupid?  every UH game at fertitta has been a sell out.  here's a tip, you do realize that not every game ever thats considered a sellout is actually a sell out right?  people buy tickets and sell them on secondary markets to make a profit.  if nobody buys them then nobody sits on those seats.  also the aac is about to be a 4 bid league, and possibly a 5 bid league depending on what memphis does in the tourney given that the tourney is in their arena. 

once again get your facts straight before saying stuff because you really look stupid saying your post.

Like I said UH is good but their arena stays empty. I don’t really care what the reason is.

Even on CoogFans they routinely talk about it, so I’m not making anything up here.

4 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Like I said UH is good but their arena stays empty. I don’t really care what the reason is.

Even on CoogFans they routinely talk about it, so I’m not making anything up here.

not sure if you are trolling...

Also I post on Coog fans so thats how I know you are a liar.  Nobody has bashed the atmosphere at fertitta center.  so go back in the hole where you came from.