The Polls are a Joke

Nozizaki

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, if they scheduled a legitimate P5 team or two, this would be a totally different schedule.  But their OOC schedule is a joke, and they're not going to get any benefits with their conference schedule.

i know most ooc games are scheduled a few years in advanced but its not really their fault nobody wants to play them so they have to hope the p5 schools they do face is actually good during the season.

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i know most ooc games are scheduled a few years in advanced but its not really their fault nobody wants to play them so they have to hope the p5 schools they do face is actually good during the season.

I mean, looking forward they've got Stanford next year.  They have North Carolina and Georgia Tech in 2020.  2021 has them facing Louisville.  2022 has them facing Louisville and Georgia Tech.

17 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

It kind of is their fault because quality programs were scheduling them for years. IMO, that indicates that UCF is at least partially to blame for their schedule this year.

EDIT: However, it's possible that they scheduled UNC back when UNC was good.

Archived