Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Well I can't be vigged, you can't be vigged.  One of us is by ourselves.  You just signed one of our death warrants 

That's the point.  Why keep someone who is not of the same alignment as myself.  There are presumably 3 Ordos left.  I just narrowed down 1 of the 2 possible lynchs to 1. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's the point.  Why keep someone who is not of the same alignment as myself.  There are presumably 3 Ordos left.  I just narrowed down 1 of the 2 possible lynchs to 1. 

Because if you're a one you just caused mass claims and lost 

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Because if you're a one you just caused mass claims and lost 

I rolled the dice.

tenor.gif?itemid=4717877

If I am alone then that means the ratio that matts has been giving is mixed up and not in normal order.  I'll take the odds at this juncture in the game that I'm right.  If not I needed a hail mary play to win and just fumbled it away like DeSean Jackson did on Sunday 

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

Bcb.....come on, you can do it. Are you afraid to get lynched?

Yep.  I don't know why this is so difficult.  If you're aligned with pickle you vote me.  If not you vote him.

Why don't you tell us what you are then 

Here is what I think we have so far

VC

Pickle- 2 (BcB, Orca)

BcB- 2 (Pickle, Dome)

Touch hasn't voted

Pickle claims he is Ordos and is Civ which he also says is the majority faction in the current 3-1-1 Ratio. He claims he is an armored vehicle that is a vig protection that starts on himself but can change it to anyone at night

BcB won't claim an alignment but does claim a similar role to Pickle but said he can't give it to someone else. 

Orca is a 3 shot 1 time kill

Dome says he was a 1 shot vig

Touch finally made an appearance and said he believed the ratio of 3-1-1 is majority Atreides. 

Does anyone want to make any more comments or claims?

@theuntouchable @Dome @bcb1213 @Pickle Rick

Imo Pickle is wrong on some of his statements especially about the setup. Which seem to counter my whole understanding of the game. 

Let's just vote Pickle and see how the ratio changes imo.

49 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Here is what I think we have so far

VC

Pickle- 2 (BcB, Orca)

BcB- 2 (Pickle, Dome)

Touch hasn't voted

Pickle claims he is Ordos and is Civ which he also says is the majority faction in the current 3-1-1 Ratio. He claims he is an armored vehicle that is a vig protection that starts on himself but can change it to anyone at night

BcB won't claim an alignment but does claim a similar role to Pickle but said he can't give it to someone else. 

Orca is a 3 shot 1 time kill

Dome says he was a 1 shot vig

Touch finally made an appearance and said he believed the ratio of 3-1-1 is majority Atreides. 

Does anyone want to make any more comments or claims?

@theuntouchable @Dome @bcb1213 @Pickle Rick

Imo Pickle is wrong on some of his statements especially about the setup. Which seem to counter my whole understanding of the game. 

Let's just vote Pickle and see how the ratio changes imo.

Pickle

No other claims at this time.

Archived