Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

House Atriedes.

i have odd day day-hits.

day 1... I hit malf after my triple vote for him.

day 3... I hit Woz

We all cant be House Atreides lol

Also with a mislynch available now, the odd day hit means you need to be lynched. Cause if we dont and lynch someone else and you hit someone it could end up tied If you are lying

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So one of you have odd day day hits and the other had 3 hits? 

I had a one time use 3 shot hit yes. Also what is a Mentat?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

@The Orca who all have you hit? 

I used the move D1. I put in Mookie, BcB, and Pickle in that order. Mookie got killed and then I died, im assuming BcB did have the vig protection. Matts posted it all in one post. That is how I knew Swole was the same role as me.

Orcas move just seems wildly OP

and orca when I referred to calling your shot I meant a cryptic message before that wouldn’t point to you being the killer until you brought attention to it. Not claiming before your move 

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Orcas move just seems wildly OP

and orca when I referred to calling your shot I meant a cryptic message before that wouldn’t point to you being the killer until you brought attention to it. Not claiming before your move 

Don't think I have ever done it with hits so why do it now

Also, 3 people had my move including me, so overpowered or not it was even for each faction. Only the person on D2 didn't hit their team or a vig protector so they got all three hits. Also this is a bloody mafia game so it fits with the original theme 

Archived