Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

Hit me wit it. Then I’ll explain why you’re wrong on each point. 

@The Orca I’ve been patiently waiting the longest 15 minutes of my life tbh

Don’t make me make a scene. I’m bored as hell and I swear to god I’ll embarrass us all.

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

@The Orca I’ve been patiently waiting the longest 15 minutes of my life tbh

Don’t make me make a scene. I’m bored as hell and I swear to god I’ll embarrass us all.

Your spaced out responses the first few days.. the delayed info...lack of vote change etc. 

Most of your posts lacking critical thinking up until today(though the other two people are just not even trying at this point lmao)

Hard to explain the rest. Gut feeling maybe. I don't like how you went from 1 shot only to still have one and every odd day and now you were cleared via ab invest/chatty creating with James but never really talked cause he died. The timing and explanations make it seem more like scrambling made up stuff vs really being honest finally. 

Dome

Sorry for the delayed response lol. I was needing to finish this show from before it got timed out lmao

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Your spaced out responses the first few days.. the delayed info...lack of vote change etc. 

I thought I was an other playing alone to start the game. IDK if there wasn't an early ratio or I missed it. I was pretty checked out early.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Most of your posts lacking critical thinking up until today(though the other two people are just not even trying at this point lmao)

Par for the course. Especially when I'm inactive. I have 2 playstyles, they are inactive and nitpicky autist. You've never seen this game from me? Usually I just follow @Malfatron cause enough other people do it you can blend in that way, but I murdered him instead this time and just went with the flow after that. I'm sure you'll recognize it when the game is over.

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Hard to explain the rest. Gut feeling maybe. I don't like how you went from 1 shot only to still have one and every odd day and now you were cleared via ab invest/chatty creating with James but never really talked cause he died.

Yeah. Cause I thought I was a lone blue vs everyone else when he died lol. I saw a ratio where that theory made sense so that's what I ran with until I saw ya'll claiming blue too. 

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The timing and explanations make it seem more like scrambling made up stuff vs really being honest finally. 

I stole your play! I flipped it on ya! I'm a lying, sneaking, shaky shady good guy. How's that grab ya. (Really I thought I was a bad guy the whole time, so I had no reason to claim anything until I saw how it unfolded)

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Sorry for the delayed response lol. I was needing to finish this show from before it got timed out lmao

What was the show? This matters for our continued dialogue. 

I kept squire in the dark about my role until the last night when we won together as a 2 man team in bcbs last game. I didn't trust he was my teammate until bcb confimed it for me 2 days after our first communication. I lied to squire twice about my role because of my distrust. 

So the idea that me and james weren't chatting it up the second he told me "you're friendly, we can talk" shouldn't be that surprising. 

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

I thought I was an other playing alone to start the game. IDK if there wasn't an early ratio or I missed it. I was pretty checked out early.

Par for the course. Especially when I'm inactive. I have 2 playstyles, they are inactive and nitpicky autist. You've never seen this game from me? Usually I just follow @Malfatron cause enough other people do it you can blend in that way, but I murdered him instead this time and just went with the flow after that. I'm sure you'll recognize it when the game is over.

Yeah. Cause I thought I was a lone blue vs everyone else when he died lol. I saw a ratio where that theory made sense so that's what I ran with until I saw ya'll claiming blue too. 

I stole your play! I flipped it on ya! I'm a lying, sneaking, shaky shady good guy. How's that grab ya. (Really I thought I was a bad guy the whole time, so I had no reason to claim anything until I saw how it unfolded)

What was the show? This matters for our continued dialogue. 

Unspeakable Crime: The Killing of Jessica Chambers

Just now, Dome said:

Wanna play this game, huh?

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bcb3d3679414c472e

Your vote is on me. Have you come to your senses?

Yes and no. I'm still thinking it's you, but my confidence has dipped just a little. 

Truth time Dome. If you are Blue I think you have to vote me. My vote was locked on you and I have been told there is nothing to change that. If you legit have a hit and are blue....Lynch me and then take your shot. It is your best play imo. Whether BcB or touch is the other blue I don't know, but they are incognito this game.

Touch was the first to claim blue so counter to his posts i tend to believe him and kind of think he revived me earlier in the game. 

BcB I thought was on my team or had a vig protection...apparently it was vig protection. I tend to think he is blue but he could be the outlier due to his relentless effort not to reveal his alignment.

You were the last to the party imo. That stands out the most to me. If you think touch really guessed and claimed Atreides before the rest of us, shoot him. If not shoot Bcb imo

Either way my vote is locked on you and I still really think you need to be the lynch 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Yes and no. I'm still thinking it's you, but my confidence has dipped just a little. 

Truth time Dome. If you are Blue I think you have to vote me. My vote was locked on you and I have been told there is nothing to change that. If you legit have a hit and are blue....Lynch me and then take your shot. It is your best play imo. Whether BcB or touch is the other blue I don't know, but they are incognito this game.

Touch was the first to claim blue so counter to his posts i tend to believe him and kind of think he revived me earlier in the game. 

BcB I thought was on my team or had a vig protection...apparently it was vig protection. I tend to think he is blue but he could be the outlier due to his relentless effort not to reveal his alignment.

You were the last to the party imo. That stands out the most to me. If you think touch really guessed and claimed Atreides before the rest of us, shoot him. If not shoot Bcb imo

Either way my vote is locked on you and I still really think you need to be the lynch 

You do realize if he shoots me he dies right 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

You do realize if he shoots me he dies right 

If you are telling the truth...yes. The safest play for him would be to hit touch (assuming I'm lycnhed)

I still believe Dome is the last non Atreides, so if you all vote him it won't matter...but there is some doubt based on the lack of activity and discussion this game that maybe he is blue (very small chance imo).

I don't like Dome's info- on top of his posts. Doesn't add up to me. 

Either way I'm locked on Dome. 

Archived