Who Wins the NFC North?

footbull3196

Who wins the NFC North?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC North?

14 hours ago, CWood21 said:

You're missing the entire point.  If you're going to say that a middle-of-the-pack running game is mediocre, you're putting that label on a TON of franchises.  It's an incredibly broad description.  Green Bay is 7th in YPA, while Detroit is 16th and Minnesota is 20th.  Saying the Packers' running game is mediocre is a bad take.

“Middle of the pack” literally means mediocre. Lmao 

13 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

Fair enough, I can consider this to be a pretty reasonable point of view.  I do think that the NFC North has the best chance of all the divisions of sending 3 teams to the playoffs

It would be really awesome if the Pack, the Vikes, and the Bears all made the playoffs. It'd make for some very enjoyable intrigue--for everybody, I think, not just fans of those teams...

18 minutes ago, malak1 said:

“Middle of the pack” literally means mediocre. Lmao 

Well, in @CWood21's defense, what he's getting at is that the Packers really have a fairly good running game that is just subverted by some questionable coaching decisions. I agree with that. McCarthy has become over reliant on Rodgers magic. They would have won the Vikings game if that wasn't the case. 

Archived