Who Wins the NFC North?

footbull3196

Who wins the NFC North?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC North?

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lol wut. You can fuse Kirk Cousins a 1000 times, and make him go Super Saiyan 5, he’s not better than Aaron Rodgers. 

Maybe he means because Rodgers doesn’t seem to be 100%?

6 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Trubisky missed several wide open guys against Miami. He had 3 TDs, one was a forward pitch to his tight end, a wide open lob on a blown coverage assignment, and a good throw to Arob. Ain't no one worried about that bum.

How do his numbers compare to Rodgers' these days?

Bears and GB are playoff contenders. Minnesota has a trash defense this year and not Ood enough on offense to make up for it.

Minnesota and Detroit will both be around .500. Chicago will fight GB for the division due to schedule.

Might come down to the gift tie MIN got that gives Chicago the division, unfortunately.

13 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

QB1 - 1,997 yds, 12 TDs, 1 INT

QB2 - 1,261 yds, 11 TDs, 4 INTs

one is in a struggling offense

this is about as misleading as it gets, which is surprising since youre not woried about trubusisky. 

Rodgers is unquestionably the better qb (when healthy), but trubisky has a higher qb rating by a good amount, more tds in less games and similiar ypa. hes playing pretty well. 

8 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

to answer the question, minnesota and chicago will be neck and neck imo. GB continues to waste Rodgers greatness which is a shame for the guy. he may be the most talented qb ever but the fo could never consistently take advantage.

Rodgers shouldn’t of signed that long term deal with GB imo. Should of did like a 2 year 67M deal fully guaranteed. Green Bay has wasted his prime beyond belief. He really had some GOAT potential if he could of got some rings. 

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

this is about as misleading as it gets, which is surprising since youre not woried about trubusisky. 

Rodgers is unquestionably the better qb (when healthy), but trubisky has a higher qb rating by a good amount, more tds in less games and similiar ypa. hes playing pretty well. 

Thats because a 6 TD game against arguably the worst defense in the league skewed the rating to the point that it's severely inflated due to the fact that the Bears have only played 5 games so far.  He had pretty poor QB ratings in his first 3 games, and this is after having an entire offseason offensive overhaul of upgrades that included 2 new starting receivers, a new starting TE, and an offensive minded head coach

I think we(Vikings) will win the division. Offense looks decent rn, especially the passing, just need the running game to flourish(looked good last game but that was against Cards whose run defense is bad). I feel like our defense is starting to get better, our biggest problem in defense so far this season has been our secondary, we hardly gave up any big plays on defense during last season but this season so far that has been our biggest issue, we gave up plenty of big plays and secondary has got to take the biggest blame for this. But defense has been looking better in recent weeks. Also, I do hope Griffen returns this season, should be big boost to our DL which imo is already playing well. I am really excited about how well Hunter has been playing this season.

Before start of season, I was very much afraid about how awful our O-Line is gonna look but so far I feel like it might be somewhere around below avg -avg O-Line...so I'd say it's been better than what I expected but still I feel it might cost us in the end when it comes to competing for Superbowl.  We have also had a tough schedule to start (playing away @ GB, @ Eagles and @ Rams). I expected us to be 4-2, so 3-2-1 isn't bad imo. 

I think the Vikings are still the best team in the division.  They have the best offense and the defense will come around to at least be average IMO.  If the Packers can get through the upcoming tough stretch of their schedule 3-2 they will have a chance as well.

I don't trust the Bears offense and while their defense is good, it appears they've played one of the easiest schedules in the league so far and despite that are only 1 game up on the terrible Lions.  Their schedule so far consists of an injured Aaron Rodgers for half the game (IIRC, all/most of their big defensive plays came with Rodgers out of the game),  Seattle before they figured things out, Arizona and TB are terrible, and then Miami's backup QB dropped 31 points on their elite D.   So basically in 4 of their 5 games they have played against bad QBs (Kizer, Bradford, Fitzpatrick, Osweiler) who are currently backup QBs for their respective teams.

7 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

Thats because a 6 TD game against arguably the worst defense in the league skewed the rating to the point that it's severely inflated due to the fact that the Bears have only played 5 games so far.  He had pretty poor QB ratings in his first 3 games, and this is after having an entire offseason offensive overhaul of upgrades that included 2 new starting receivers, a new starting TE, and an offensive minded head coach

yea man, you dont get to take out or ignore his best games sorry. also played really well last week.

9 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Bears and GB are playoff contenders. Minnesota has a trash defense this year and not Ood enough on offense to make up for it.

Minnesota and Detroit will both be around .500. Chicago will fight GB for the division due to schedule.

Might come down to the gift tie MIN got that gives Chicago the division, unfortunately.

Green Bay has the trash defense.

Archived